Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to wooloowin, Brissie

New to wooloowin, Brissie

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice
Default New to wooloowin, Brissie

Hello all.

I arrived in Oz a month ago and moved to my long term pad in Wooloowin last weekend. loving it so far!

Things are a little less hectic now and im looking forward to meeting up with some BE members, as well as some native Ozzies obviously!

Its me, Bobbie 30, Nurse and my lad Charlie 9.

My sister and her fella, Terri and Darren plus one year old Ellie got here last week too!

Anyone wanting to meet up for a cuppa (or preferably a beer!!) would be welcomed with open arms,

Bobbie
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to wooloowin, Brissie

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Hello all.

I arrived in Oz a month ago and moved to my long term pad in Wooloowin last weekend. loving it so far!

Things are a little less hectic now and im looking forward to meeting up with some BE members, as well as some native Ozzies obviously!

My sister and her fella, Terri and Darren plus one year old Ellie got here last week too!

Anyone wanting to meet up for a cuppa (or preferably a beer!!) would be welcomed with open arms,

Bobbie
Hi and welcome to Brissie,

Getting together with a few of the ladies (well anyone who fancies a few beers) on 6th Sept in the city of you fancy joining us. Give us a pm and will give you some details if you're up for it.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi and welcome to Brissie,

Getting together with a few of the ladies (well anyone who fancies a few beers) on 6th Sept in the city of you fancy joining us. Give us a pm and will give you some details if you're up for it.

Cheers

Ginny
Great!! have PM'd you,

Bobbie
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:00 am
Sye
Forum Regular

Sye will become famous soon enoughSye will become famous soon enough

Hi there

Welcome to Brissie...

Im just 5 mins up the road at Wavell Heights.. and of course never need my arm twisting for a beer... or voddie

Karen
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Hello all.

Bobbie

Hi Bobbie

We are always up a wee night out and a few drinks. Give us a shout and we can arrange something.

Debbie
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:01 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Bobbie

We are always up a wee night out and a few drinks. Give us a shout and we can arrange something.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Wondered if you fancied joining us for a few beers in the city on 6th September??

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi Debbie,

Wondered if you fancied joining us for a few beers in the city on 6th September??

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny

That would be great! Will send you a PM.

Debbie
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:10 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Got the PM's Bobbie and Debbie. Will get a definate time sorted but looking at late afternoon early evening kick off.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:11 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I would love to but I will be about 37wks pregnant by then and I dont think I will be up for a night out at that stage. If anyone fancys meeting up during the day though I am up for it.

Been here since sunday and we have found a rental in Wavell Heights. Move on the 26th Aug currently in Fortitude Valley.

Jo