Reload this Page >

New in Townsville

New in Townsville

Old Sep 18th 2013, 10:07 am
Just Joined

juliegould is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New in Townsville

Hi

We've moved from Adelaide to Townsville about 4 months ago and would like to meet up with some brits. We're in our late forties with 2 teenage sons. Have been in Australia for nearly 6 years.
Old Jan 17th 2014, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Townsvillepom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New in Townsville

Hi Julie, hope you get this message - we moved to townsville from Perth WA a year ago originally from kent and have been in Oz 2 years - and have teenage boy and daughter who thinks she's a teenager! We are based in burdell fancy a cuppa? Don't meet many Brits in these parts!!
Old Jan 18th 2014, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We are in Oakdale Heights at the minute, nearly at the end of building a house on Sanctum. Would love to meet up. I work Monday to Friday, part time let me know when's best for you.

<snip>
Julie

Last edited by old.sparkles; Jan 18th 2014 at 8:55 am. Reason: email removed
Old Jan 18th 2014, 8:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliegould
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We are in Oakdale Heights at the minute, nearly at the end of building a house on Sanctum. Would love to meet up. I work Monday to Friday, part time let me know when's best for you.

<snip>
Julie
Hi Julie

I've removed the email addy from your post as it's not a good idea for open forum. You can arrange a meet here, or with a few posts, use the pm system (or email through BE )
Old Jan 18th 2014, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that.

I had a feeling I'd done it wrong. I was trying to private message.
Old Jan 19th 2014, 3:10 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliegould
Thanks for that.

I had a feeling I'd done it wrong. I was trying to private message.
MrsB might not be able to receive a pm yet
Old Mar 8th 2014, 4:39 am
Just Joined

Hello julie! Thanks for your reply i didnt get notified you had replied and i have spent all this week trying to log in but couldnt remember my password so ive had to register again as townsvillepom! I would love to meet up with you - i am not working at the moment but im free any week day from after school drop off until pickup time ? hope you get this message! Kristy
Old Mar 9th 2014, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

Hi Kirsty
Yes would love to meet up. Wednesdays ams as early as you can as I work in the afternoons.

I've tried to private message you, but not sure I can. If you can me private message me.

Julie
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Apparently admin has restricted pms until I have made 3 posts, hoping this counts as one?! Shall try and pm you asap!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Townsvillepom
Apparently admin has restricted pms until I have made 3 posts, hoping this counts as one?! Shall try and pm you asap!
The rules are the same for everyone.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Thankyou Sparkles - it all works now and thanks for merging my accounts