Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Sydney - friends needed!!!!!lol

New to Sydney - friends needed!!!!!lol

Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

Tatyana R will become famous soon enoughTatyana R will become famous soon enough
Default New to Sydney - friends needed!!!!!lol

Dear All

We are a couple from Kent, we have been here one month and are looking to meet up with some other people in a similar position!

I am 26 and husband is 31 - living in city and keen to get out there and meet some people! Any people - no age restrictions or with/without children etc.

Please reply or PM me if you fancy a drink or something.

This is the first ad I have ever posted asking for friends!!

Tatyana
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to Sydney - friends needed!!!!!lol

Originally Posted by Tatyana R
Dear All

We are a couple from Kent, we have been here one month and are looking to meet up with some other people in a similar position!

I am 26 and husband is 31 - living in city and keen to get out there and meet some people! Any people - no age restrictions or with/without children etc.

Please reply or PM me if you fancy a drink or something.

This is the first ad I have ever posted asking for friends!!

Tatyana
hi, welcome to Sydney
i don't have anything that resembles a social life, but some lucky folk do
have you checked out this thread?
looks like you've just missed a get together but afaik it's a very regular thing
whereabouts in the city are you? enjoying it so far?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

I've Pm'd you
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Tatyana R will become famous soon enoughTatyana R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gedge
hi, welcome to Sydney
i don't have anything that resembles a social life, but some lucky folk do
have you checked out this thread?
looks like you've just missed a get together but afaik it's a very regular thing
whereabouts in the city are you? enjoying it so far?
Hey, will have a look at that thread nearer to Thursday. We are living between Wolloomooloo and Potts Point so pretty central. Loving it here (whats not to love) but missing friends!

How about you?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:32 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tatyana R
Hey, will have a look at that thread nearer to Thursday. We are living between Wolloomooloo and Potts Point so pretty central. Loving it here (whats not to love) but missing friends!

How about you?
it's a great city isn't it
i'm way out to the north in a beach hut but was in the city this weekend running with all those other silly people
you'll make new friends soon enough i hope, good idea to join one of the BE meet ups... they're an odd bunch but a good laugh too i reckon
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:09 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

hi there im leeanne just moved to australia 3 weeks ago.me the hubby and the 2 kids are living in narellen vale in sydney ,I am loving it here 2, the weather is excellent {well any weather is better than scottish weather} I am missin family and friends 2,we still waiting on our furnature to get here 2 so thats frustraiting,kids started school 1 week after we got here,figured the sooner they get back 2 normal the better,and i get some peace and quiet
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
hi there im leeanne just moved to australia 3 weeks ago.me the hubby and the 2 kids are living in narellen vale in sydney ,I am loving it here 2, the weather is excellent {well any weather is better than scottish weather} I am missin family and friends 2,we still waiting on our furnature to get here 2 so thats frustraiting,kids started school 1 week after we got here,figured the sooner they get back 2 normal the better,and i get some peace and quiet
Hey, Not sure where Narellen Vale is but I guess its probably nice - as most places here are. Weather is fab - been nicer than a summer in London!

Our shipping arrives this week so looking forward to that!

Good luck with everything. Its a life experience I can say!