new to sydney

Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Question new to sydney

hi we moved 14 weeks ago are hoping to meet new people in the sydney area mosman manly we have 2 kids and dont really know any boby we are from liverpool originally and moved over the water would love to meet up with all you merseyside people
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: new to sydney

Welcome Weimadit
I`ll hope to meet you at the Sydney ladies meet next week. How old are your children? Ours are 12,9,6 and we are also recent arrivals.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to sydney

Hi We Arrived End Of Nov 206 We Have A 8 Year Old And 12 Year Old And Live In North Sydney Were Abouts Are You How Are You Finding The Schools And Net Workig With The Parents
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: new to sydney

Originally Posted by wemadeit
Hi We Arrived End Of Nov 206 We Have A 8 Year Old And 12 Year Old And Live In North Sydney Were Abouts Are You How Are You Finding The Schools And Net Workig With The Parents
Well the shcools are very different to the schools the children left in UK.Good and bad differences.Our children began new school year in Jan which was a good time and planned by us.The 12 y.o is settling tho` he tells us he`s off home to UK at the earliest chance!Middle child is having a hell of a time and not settling or enjoying anything -or says he isn`t.Youngest is settling and I hope is happy.I`ve made some great friends ,well I hope they will become good friends thro` school.I found I`ve had to approach parents in playground first as no one said hi .I`m happy to do that tho`.I`ve joined just about everything going in order to meet people and I`m enjoying life.
we live near Epping.