Reload this Page >

New to the sunshine coast

New to the sunshine coast

Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:34 am
Just Joined

jochris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the sunshine coast

Hi everyone
My husband and I have recently moved to the sunshine coast from Brisbane. We have been in Australia 19mths, originally from Devon. We have older children who are still in the UK and we miss them so much, we are hoping that they will join us out here as its such a wonderful place to live. I'm nursing here and my husband is an ex royal marine. It would be lovely to meet up with some fellow brits for a chat.

Johanna
Old Oct 5th 2011, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Stacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really nice
Default Re: New to the sunshine coast

Hiya,

We (husband and myself) live in Eumundi - where are you exactly? We've been in Oz for 8 years nearly now and nearly 5 here. We'd be delighted to meet up for a drink.............we came over from just outside London and have two children (well adults really) here one in Sydney working and the other at uni in Brisbane. Do get in touch
Stacey
Old Oct 7th 2011, 8:39 am
Just Joined

jochris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stacey04
Hiya,

We (husband and myself) live in Eumundi - where are you exactly? We've been in Oz for 8 years nearly now and nearly 5 here. We'd be delighted to meet up for a drink.............we came over from just outside London and have two children (well adults really) here one in Sydney working and the other at uni in Brisbane. Do get in touch
Stacey
Hi Stacey

Thank you for your reply, we are living in Palmwoods. My husband works up at Cooroy. I would like to go to Eumundi to see the market there, I've heard its good. Chris said its a beautiful little place. Did it take you a long time to get over your home sickness? I still don't feel settled although we are so happy to have moved to the sunshine coast. My phone number is 0434388229, it would be lovely to meet up.
Jo
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:20 am
tug
Just Joined

tug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, my name is steve I Don't usually reply to posts but i noticed your husband is a retired royal marine. I was in the royal marines from 1984-2000 we now live in buderim. my wife is also a nurse . We have been here 5 years and still love it.