New to Perth

Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:05 am
Just Joined

Paular will become famous soon enoughPaular will become famous soon enough
Default New to Perth

Just arrived in Perth (Roleystone) from Belfast. Was wondering if there was anyone in the same position from around this area. We have two kids age 11 year old girl and 7 year old boy.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:28 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Perth

Originally Posted by Paular
Just arrived in Perth (Roleystone) from Belfast. Was wondering if there was anyone in the same position from around this area. We have two kids age 11 year old girl and 7 year old boy.
welcome to Perth! How far is Roleystone from Kalamunda area? Friends of mine have just arrived and are living up there with a 12 yr old and 8 yr old (girls).
Old Sep 28th 2005, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Paular will become famous soon enoughPaular will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New to Perth

Originally Posted by webgum
welcome to Perth! How far is Roleystone from Kalamunda area? Friends of mine have just arrived and are living up there with a 12 yr old and 8 yr old (girls).
Apparently not too far we are close to the Brookton Highway. We are still trying to get our barrings. It would be great to speak to someone in the same position as us.