new passport

Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:27 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new passport

where would you go to renew your british passport??
Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new passport

Originally Posted by kez81
I have just sent my daughters off to Canberra. Its very simple.

http://bhc.britaus.net/Passports/pas...ault.asp?id=79 will answer all your questions. There is a photo place in Gwelup that does the photos as per requirements.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

http://bhc.britaus.net/Contact_Us/co...ault.asp?id=30
Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:33 am

thanks!!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:06 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have just sent my daughters off to Canberra. Its very simple.

http://bhc.britaus.net/Passports/pas...ault.asp?id=79 will answer all your questions. There is a photo place in Gwelup that does the photos as per requirements.
You don't actually need to send it off to Canberra if you live in Perth. The British consulate here (Allendale square, level 26, from memory) will process it for you.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:26 am

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
You don't actually need to send it off to Canberra if you live in Perth. The British consulate here (Allendale square, level 26, from memory) will process it for you.

thanks that will be alot easier
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

thanks that will be alot easier
I did mine through the consulate in Perth and the only difference is that they send it off to Canberra for you and then charge you the courier fees....but at least they check everything is in order with your forms etc first!
Then went to the Dimia office in Perth and had my PR visa transferred to the new passport, at no cost.

Cheers

Paul
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
It was a straight forward renewal so just mailed it myself. It was a lot cheaper than having to go into the City and park.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:49 am
GCH
Forum Regular

GCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
It was a straight forward renewal so just mailed it myself. It was a lot cheaper than having to go into the City and park.
hi,

did you only have to send the old passport in or heaps of other stuff for proof, like parents birth cert. or passports ?

Thanks

Greg
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by GCH
hi,

did you only have to send the old passport in or heaps of other stuff for proof, like parents birth cert. or passports ?

Thanks

Greg
only had to send the old one and new pictures. Had to send all the certificates and stuff when I applied for her very first one but not for this renewal.