Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Northern Beaches

New to Northern Beaches

Old Nov 11th 2008, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

benny02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Northern Beaches

Hi we have just moved to Harbord/freshwater on the Northern Beaches (mum, dad and a 3 year old girl) OH works in the week so looking for groups to join in the area to meet similar people.

Any Ideas???

Thanks Dee
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:52 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future
Default Re: New to Northern Beaches

Originally Posted by benny02
Hi we have just moved to Harbord/freshwater on the Northern Beaches (mum, dad and a 3 year old girl) OH works in the week so looking for groups to join in the area to meet similar people.

Any Ideas???

Thanks Dee
Hi,my husband is in Sydney at the mo (comes home on Sunday)and loves freshwater so it looks like we'll be coming over around feb/march time,OH,me and 3yr old daughter,fingers crossed,perhaps meet up then as i won't be working so i ll be looking for company/groups also,lisa x
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

benny02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to Northern Beaches

Thats excellent, great news its really lovely here and the beaches are fantastic. We often go to curl curl beach as it has a beach pool with a shallow area which our 3 year old loves and freahwater beach is beautiful too.

Hope to see you in march and good luck with the move. I will keep you up dated on things that i find in the area, as im new too.

dee