Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:40 pm
Meow!

TigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud of
Default New Member

Hello,

New member here. (Be gentle!)

Scrolled the site and found it useful and thought it about time I introduce myself.
I have recently emigrated to Perth with my family a few months ago.... only wish I had found this site much earlier! Anyhow, found it useful all the same, thankyou.

Cheers,
TigerFeet
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Originally Posted by TigerFeet
Hello,

Scrolled the site and found it useful and thought it about time I introduce myself.
I have recently emigrated to Perth with my family a few months ago.... only wish I had found this site much earlier! Anyhow, found it useful all the same, thankyou.

Cheers,
TigerFeet
Hello there and welcome to the forum. How are you finding Perth?

Tracey
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Hi Tigerfeet

Welcome to the site, its really addictive, Hope your settling in well to aussie life

Laura
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Tiger,

It would be good to know how you're getting on in Perth, whereabouts are you.

Sadie
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Hello,

Cheers,
TigerFeet

Hi Tigerfeet. Are you named after the track "Tigerfeet" by "Mud" in the 70's? Ace track. Always remember my Aunty Jean bopping to this at one of our christmas get togethers, whilst pi**ed as a fart.

Welcome to the forum.

Flash.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:13 pm
Meow!

TigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud of

OMG!!!!!!!

So many replies, you lot are quick!

Thoughts on Perth...

The city. Very bizarre. Only 7...ok, maybe 8 skyscrapers (??) promise I will count them one day!

Kings Park is very nice though.

We live just outside of the city. Its nice be it very quiet.

Cheers friendlyfolks,
TigerFeet

PS YES Lordflashheart!! Tigerfeet the 70s hit, my mum loved it hence the name! Dare I ask how you got your name????
Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tigerfeet!!

Welcome from one Newbie to another!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:19 pm
Meow!

Hi Steve!!

Thankyou for welcome!!

Where are you?? UK?OZ?

TigerFeet

Originally Posted by Steve G
Hi Tigerfeet!!

Welcome from one Newbie to another!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:37 pm
Meow!

Can anyone tell me what the blue boxes are??? What are they?

Thanks,
TigerFeet
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:15 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Can anyone tell me what the blue boxes are??? What are they?

Thanks,

TigerFeet
The blue boxes represent karma or reputation. It's a bit of fun really....you can click on the karma box of a post that you think is good, and it will add to the reputation of that poster. Check youur own karma by going to the "my profile" tab.

And hello from Melbourne
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Cheers,
TigerFeet
Hello and welcome Tigerfeet
p.s cool name
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:27 pm
Meow!

Hello fireeater and now Ive 'clicked' hey is it you who has given me karma? Thanks thats really nice. Can I send it to you?

Thanks everyone, you are very kind.

Originally Posted by fireeater
The blue boxes represent karma or reputation. It's a bit of fun really....you can click on the karma box of a post that you think is good, and it will add to the reputation of that poster. Check youur own karma by going to the "my profile" tab.

And hello from Melbourne
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:29 pm
Meow!

Thankyou for welcome.
Howdya get your name? Is it initilals?

cheers,
TigerFeet

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Hello and welcome Tigerfeet
p.s cool name
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:30 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Hello fireeater and now Ive 'clicked' hey is it you who has given me karma? Thanks thats really nice. Can I send it to you?

Thanks everyone, you are very kind.
Mine was given just as a welcome to the forum...give to posters who you think deserve it
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:33 pm
Meow!

Ok, now get it. Thanks all the same.

Originally Posted by fireeater
Mine was given just as a welcome to the forum...give to posters who you think deserve it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.