New Member!!

Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:20 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice
Smile New Member!!

Hello all!
I've just signed up this evening after reading through numerous comments from various people, some had myself and my husband chuckling and others are already preparing me for a treck and a half with our attempt to begin a new life in Oz.
We visited Sydney,Cairns,Port Douglas and travelled down in a Motor Home to Brisbane (which may I add was not enough time on the final leg, giving ourselves 10 days for this, with a three year old) but hey, I love an adventure!!
I loved the country and did not want to leave Brisbane, only to return for my husband to start the work for the recognition of prior learning for the Australian Computer Society. This has took him 6 months to do this work!!! We are now waiting to hear back from this, fingers crossed, then the full application can go in.....
The OZ's have well got it sussed!!
Would love to hear from anyone who is just starting out like us.... I've got a feeling I may need to talk sometimes :beer!
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Member!!

Welcome to the forum. Andy
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:31 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice
Smile Re: New Member!!

Originally Posted by flapsterhp
Welcome to the forum. Andy
Cheers Mate and Good Luck.
Hope it all pans out for us too!
Curiousity, why Melbourne?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Cheers Mate and Good Luck.
Hope it all pans out for us too!
Curiousity, why Melbourne?
dear quinns,

hello and welcome to the very addictive madhouse!

there'll be loads of help if you need it.

we're just starting out too and will be moving to brisbane next year.

it sounds like you've just done a similar trip to us.....did the camper van too...loved it, not enough time though.

anyway, good luck along the journey

debbie
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:57 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Hello all!
I've just signed up this evening after reading through numerous comments from various people, some had myself and my husband chuckling and others are already preparing me for a treck and a half with our attempt to begin a new life in Oz.
We visited Sydney,Cairns,Port Douglas and travelled down in a Motor Home to Brisbane (which may I add was not enough time on the final leg, giving ourselves 10 days for this, with a three year old) but hey, I love an adventure!!
I loved the country and did not want to leave Brisbane, only to return for my husband to start the work for the recognition of prior learning for the Australian Computer Society. This has took him 6 months to do this work!!! We are now waiting to hear back from this, fingers crossed, then the full application can go in.....
The OZ's have well got it sussed!!
Would love to hear from anyone who is just starting out like us.... I've got a feeling I may need to talk sometimes :beer!
Hey there welcome to the BE. Just watch out for a guy called BIX.......... Just make sure all your valuables are secure when he talks to ya.....
Old Aug 14th 2005, 12:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hey there welcome to the BE. Just watch out for a guy called BIX.......... Just make sure all your valuables are secure when he talks to ya.....

G'day Quinns. Just like to welcome all five of you to the site

Take no notice of ZX.....he's 2 crash helmets short of a motorbike. He's a rare breed on here.....an actual Australian......but swapped Stralia for Glasgow at one stage so that says a lot eh ?

I see you are a busy family with the accent placed firmly on boose. That will help. Your hearts in the right place though.....how's that charity shop going ?
Attached Thumbnails New Member!!-quinns010805_01_small.jpg   New Member!!-case_quinns.jpg   New Member!!-quinns_resampled.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2005, 12:52 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Not just starting out, been here 7 months, but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum

Cas
Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Welcome to the place to be