New member!!

Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice
Default New member!!

Just a note to say hello!!

I have been a reader for a few weeks now but have decided to take the plunge and start posting!!
Looking forward to adding to postings!!!

Found this site mentioned in Brit Vics!!

Hubby and I are planning to be in Melbourne by july 05!! Can't wait!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!!

Roni
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: New member!!

Hiya roni,welcome to the site.

I was glad i took the plunge as you put it, since i started posting we,ve been to a couple of the north west meetings and met some great people.

good luck dave
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:14 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Roni!

Welcome to the forum! Do you have your visas already and have you a house to sell before you go?
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:25 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Roni & Hubby

Welcolme to the forum!!

Donna.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Originally Posted by artep
Hi Roni!

Welcome to the forum! Do you have your visas already and have you a house to sell before you go?

We are in the process of applying for PR. We are planning to sell oru house in the new year. One good point is I have a job, I am a nurse and they have said I can start when I get my visa sorted out!
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:34 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the forum - thats it your doomed now! You will be addicted before you know it and never off here

Lynn
Old Dec 14th 2004, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the site,if you live anywhere near Aberdeen we are having a meeting in January.
Bill