British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   New Mates (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-mates-811046/)

Demented Ferret Oct 3rd 2013 12:54 am

New Mates

Hey,
I was a regular on this site when emigrating, I separated at new year after 19 years and am back on the single circuit. Most of my mates are married or have Kids at home with them . Looking for a new circle of friends, I love live music, competed in tough mudder, spartan and stampede and a half marathon this year. So fitness and anything adrenalin pumping keeps me ticking. Also enjoy travel.
I'm a 39 year old forest supporter COYR. 😜

Be good to here from you , Dale

Pollyana Oct 3rd 2013 6:02 am

Re: New Mates

Originally Posted by Demented Ferret (Post 10928357)
Hey,
I was a regular on this site when emigrating, I separated at new year after 19 years and am back on the single circuit. Most of my mates are married or have Kids at home with them . Looking for a new circle of friends, I love live music, competed in tough mudder, spartan and stampede and a half marathon this year. So fitness and anything adrenalin pumping keeps me ticking. Also enjoy travel.
I'm a 39 year old forest supporter COYR. 😜

Be good to here from you , Dale

Yeay! COYR indeed :thumbsup: There are a few Forest supporters scattered around the site!
Trip back to the UK in two weeks and hopng to drop into the City Ground while I'm there :fingerscrossed:
Not much into the fitness stuff though, I'm deinitely a watcher not a player :D

Demented Ferret Oct 7th 2013 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 10928545)
Yeay! COYR indeed :thumbsup: There are a few Forest supporters scattered around the site!
Trip back to the UK in two weeks and hopng to drop into the City Ground while I'm there :fingerscrossed:
Not much into the fitness stuff though, I'm deinitely a watcher not a player :D

Enjoy the FOOTBALL pol, there having a good season so far, good to see then beat the derby last week.

pome bstrd Dec 1st 2013 5:10 am

Dale .how are you bud.I m a fifo chippy thats home till the next project takes off,unfortunately because my shift is 4 weeks on and 1 week of i dont have time to get friendships and new mates happening as im gone with a puff of smoke the weekend after.new mates sound great ,if you fancy town or just mon komo s at redcliffe im not arsed give us a message and ill tell you all about man utd lol.......... doors open kettles on kid:thumbsup:im in my early naughty forties!

Pollyana Dec 1st 2013 5:13 am

Originally Posted by pome bstrd (Post 11015197)
Dale .how are you bud.I m a fifo chippy thats home till the next project takes off,unfortunately because my shift is 4 weeks on and 1 week of i dont have time to get friendships and new mates happening as im gone with a puff of smoke the weekend after.new mates sound great ,if you fancy town or just mon komo s at redcliffe im not arsed give us a message and ill tell you all about man utd lol.......... doors open kettles on kid:thumbsup:im in my early naughty forties!

You dare mention Man utd to Forest supporters? Wash yer mouth out :D

pome bstrd Dec 2nd 2013 12:32 am

I love you baby......bahahaha:p