New Mates

Old Oct 3rd 2013, 1:54 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Demented Ferret's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mansfield - North Brisbane (Mango Hill)
Posts: 202
Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice
Thumbs up New Mates

Hey,
I was a regular on this site when emigrating, I separated at new year after 19 years and am back on the single circuit. Most of my mates are married or have Kids at home with them . Looking for a new circle of friends, I love live music, competed in tough mudder, spartan and stampede and a half marathon this year. So fitness and anything adrenalin pumping keeps me ticking. Also enjoy travel.
I'm a 39 year old forest supporter COYR. 😜

Be good to here from you , Dale
Demented Ferret is offline  
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 7:02 am
  #2  
Prisoner of Her Majesty
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 92,806
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Mates

Originally Posted by Demented Ferret View Post
Hey,
I was a regular on this site when emigrating, I separated at new year after 19 years and am back on the single circuit. Most of my mates are married or have Kids at home with them . Looking for a new circle of friends, I love live music, competed in tough mudder, spartan and stampede and a half marathon this year. So fitness and anything adrenalin pumping keeps me ticking. Also enjoy travel.
I'm a 39 year old forest supporter COYR. 😜

Be good to here from you , Dale
Yeay! COYR indeed There are a few Forest supporters scattered around the site!
Trip back to the UK in two weeks and hopng to drop into the City Ground while I'm there
Not much into the fitness stuff though, I'm deinitely a watcher not a player
Pollyana is offline  
Old Oct 7th 2013, 10:55 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Demented Ferret's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mansfield - North Brisbane (Mango Hill)
Posts: 202
Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice
Default Re: New Mates

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Yeay! COYR indeed There are a few Forest supporters scattered around the site!
Trip back to the UK in two weeks and hopng to drop into the City Ground while I'm there
Not much into the fitness stuff though, I'm deinitely a watcher not a player
Enjoy the FOOTBALL pol, there having a good season so far, good to see then beat the derby last week.
Demented Ferret is offline  
Old Dec 1st 2013, 6:10 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
pome bstrd's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 58
pome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Mates

Dale .how are you bud.I m a fifo chippy thats home till the next project takes off,unfortunately because my shift is 4 weeks on and 1 week of i dont have time to get friendships and new mates happening as im gone with a puff of smoke the weekend after.new mates sound great ,if you fancy town or just mon komo s at redcliffe im not arsed give us a message and ill tell you all about man utd lol.......... doors open kettles on kidim in my early naughty forties!
pome bstrd is offline  
Old Dec 1st 2013, 6:13 am
  #5  
Prisoner of Her Majesty
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 92,806
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Mates

Originally Posted by pome bstrd View Post
Dale .how are you bud.I m a fifo chippy thats home till the next project takes off,unfortunately because my shift is 4 weeks on and 1 week of i dont have time to get friendships and new mates happening as im gone with a puff of smoke the weekend after.new mates sound great ,if you fancy town or just mon komo s at redcliffe im not arsed give us a message and ill tell you all about man utd lol.......... doors open kettles on kidim in my early naughty forties!
You dare mention Man utd to Forest supporters? Wash yer mouth out
Pollyana is offline  
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:32 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
pome bstrd's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 58
pome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of lightpome bstrd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Mates

I love you baby......bahahaha
pome bstrd is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.