Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A new life down under

A new life down under

Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future
Default A new life down under

Here's a programme that was on channel four before christmas. I missed it :scared: , but i've tracked it down and it's repeating in July......only thing is i may be there by then

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...der/index.html
Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new life down under

Originally Posted by leedslad
Here's a programme that was on channel four before christmas. I missed it :scared: , but i've tracked it down and it's repeating in July......only thing is i may be there by then

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...der/index.html

Thanks for that, but I think you'll find its from July last year when it was orignally shown.
This is the thread that discussed it last year.

Cheers
D,K,J,B,J
Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dicko
Thanks for that, but I think you'll find its from July last year when it was orignally shown.
This is the thread that discussed it last year.

Cheers
D,K,J,B,J
ahh crap!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

If you have sky it is Home & Leisure channel tonight at 9pm - 10pm a double helping, and if you miss that it is repeated again on Friday night on the same channel at 6pm - 7pm.

Suzy
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:08 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leedskad
If you enjoyed watching you may like to know channel four are looking for people who are starting a new life this year so maybe you could star i was emailed the details and here they are telephone Kate 01323 726040.
cheers
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Kris
Out of interest did you apply?
Irene
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:11 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

hi irene
not as yet, still cant decide if it will be the right thing very scary.
trying to get as much info as poss.

indecisive and scared
kris
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kris maynard
hi irene
not as yet, still cant decide if it will be the right thing very scary.
trying to get as much info as poss.

indecisive and scared
kris
Kris,

Out of interest - this programme you mention that is looking for people - is it No Going Back for people who want to start businesses, or is it something else?

Cheers
Vicky
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:34 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by vics
Kris,

Out of interest - this programme you mention that is looking for people - is it No Going Back for people who want to start businesses, or is it something else?

Cheers
Vicky
Hi Vicky
It is no going back and it is for people starting businesses but they also say anyone embarking on a totally new life, whether its a change of career or relocating to somewhere you have never been i suppose anything that will make good tv and make people like myself wonder if they could actually be brave enough to give it a go , the email address is [email protected], i think the website with the details is outbound publishing i just had a link trough an email they sent me, hope this helps!
kris
Old Feb 10th 2005, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi Vicky
It is no going back and it is for people starting businesses but they also say anyone embarking on a totally new life, whether its a change of career or relocating to somewhere you have never been i suppose anything that will make good tv and make people like myself wonder if they could actually be brave enough to give it a go , the email address is [email protected], i think the website with the details is outbound publishing i just had a link trough an email they sent me, hope this helps!
kris
Thanks - I've sent Kate an email to see what she says.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone

he he i got a call from no going back, but they are only interested in people going in Feb-March. I am looking to set up my own company over there, but not until june-july.

Thanks for the tip on the repeats I'll be watching tomorrow! I love this program. Gets the juices flowing again
Old Feb 10th 2005, 1:23 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by vics
Thanks - I've sent Kate an email to see what she says.
Good Luck
see you on tv soon ! i'll probably still be deciding whether to stay or go!
Kris