Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Kings Park Meet

New Kings Park Meet

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:13 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Kings Park Meet

Ok you lot

Thought i'd start a new thread for a new Kings Park meet

How about beginning to mid - March!??
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:18 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Kings Park Meet

Originally Posted by Sam
Ok you lot

Fine with me, but can I suggest that we tie some red balloons or something to a chair so people can find the group easily? We spent ages trawling around trying to find the meet, asking various groups of people if they were expats, and we met up with other expats who were also trying to find the group.
I enjoyed the people I met last time, but would like to try to get to meet some others
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Ok you lot

First weekend is better for us. We'll be picking up Moose on the 8th, so want to be home with him.

Originally Posted by cherry6
Fine with me, but can I suggest that we tie some red balloons or something to a chair so people can find the group easily? We spent ages trawling around trying to find the meet, asking various groups of people if they were expats, and we met up with other expats who were also trying to find the group.
I enjoyed the people I met last time, but would like to try to get to meet some others
Sounds like a good idea. Can you get there 1/2 hour before everyone else, blow up balloons and tie them to your chair? That way we can find you.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:10 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
First weekend is better for us. We'll be picking up Moose on the 8th, so want to be home with him.

Sounds like a good idea. Can you get there 1/2 hour before everyone else, blow up balloons and tie them to your chair? That way we can find you.

Ok i've got balloons, and i'll bring my big Union Jack flag too!
and i promise to get there about 11.30 this time (honest)

Everyone in Kings Park will spot us then!

Excellent with me D.....First weekend it is then, how's Sunday the 2nd March sound to everyone?????

Last edited by Sam; Jan 30th 2008 at 5:11 am. Reason: to include everyone! sounded a bit clicky!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:50 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy

I honestly dont mind doing that if Sam isnt able to. At least I will know where the group is then lol.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

can it be under a tree without so much leaves and sticks please

so if you did have a picnic blanket it wont be so dirty and it will be more comfortable on the bum!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:52 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71

so if you did have a picnic blanket it wont be so dirty and it will be more comfortable on the bum!
The problem is that if your not under a tree you get burnt to a crisp (like I did in November) - need to keep meet -up litigation costs down
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71

bring a chair, I couldn't sit on the floor.

Have to give this one a miss too. Have rellies here.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

oh i will next time
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:43 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Will have to give it a miss too - will be camping that weekend.
Maybe next time
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:17 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Will have to give it a miss too - will be camping that weekend.
Maybe next time
That sounds good. We are camping that weekend too. What a coincidence
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:10 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
That sounds good. We are camping that weekend too. What a coincidence
Really?
I didn't know that
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Mort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Really?
I didn't know that
Hello you lot
March 2nd okay for us, been offline for a while as we've moved south of the river, now down in Warnbro, in a world of our own (no pesky housemates!!!!)
Mort n Kaz
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

yep date and time sounds good we will be there

Ann
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

We will be there, cant believe we can finally say that

What do we need to bring?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.