New-ish

Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Default New-ish

Well i have been here about a week...

Moving to Aus in Oct time... we are just waiting for boyf's skilled visa app to be sent off at the end of Jan (to cover his 12 months work experience as he had a break travelling previously)... I am going over on a WHV with a view to get a de facto when we have lived together for 12 months....

Landing and staying in Melbourne, i have never been but always been a dream to move away from the UK and boyf has been there travelling and loves it. So CANT WAIT!

Prob head off to South America for a few months in the meantime to wait for the his app to be processed.

So that is a hello from me!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:43 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New-ish

Hello Welcome to the site
Old Jan 11th 2007, 3:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New-ish

Welcome to the site Little Hobo.

How lucky are you moving to the best city in Aus, if not the world.