New here!

Old Sep 7th 2006, 12:42 pm
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all
Smile New here!

Hello, my H just forwarded me a very useful list of things we must do before emigrating. Pity he didn't send me it ages ago!

We're hoping to be in Melbourne around November time! Our medicals are next week and we have just sold our house to first time buyers.

My head is spinning with what to do first!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Magsx
Old Sep 7th 2006, 1:15 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here!

Hi Mags and welcome to the site. Good luck with your visa application hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'm sure there will be plenty of people on here to help you through the process oh and copious amounts of alcohol help greatly too

Loz x
Old Sep 8th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spikey
Hello, my H just forwarded me a very useful list of things we must do before emigrating. Pity he didn't send me it ages ago!

We're hoping to be in Melbourne around November time! Our medicals are next week and we have just sold our house to first time buyers.

Magsx
Have you checked out this site too?
http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Magsx

Welcome Mags

This site has loads of info, so stick around and you should be fine.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

mich123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New here!

Magsx
hi new here also,
i have sent my visa application off and have been impatiently waiting for two weeks!!
have done it my self.boyfriends ozzy so fingers x should go quite quick.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Mags...so why Melbourne..just curious thats all as to why people choose different states..I chose Perth for the sunshine and family live here...but regretting it unfortunatley good luck anyhow
Old Sep 11th 2006, 5:27 pm
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all

Thanks all!!

We chose Melbourne as it's where my H's sister lives and she's sponsoring us! She's just had a request for the deposit for assurance of support today

PaulRachel - sorr you don't like Perth - my mum's originally from Fremantle (lives in the UK now). It looks like it gets a bit too hot and is a little bit too isolated for our liking. Why don't you like it?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mags! Good luck on your run through BE and the visa process!

You'll find yourself strangely addicted to this site - first with great enthusiasm and then with depression as first you'll read all the great things and then you'll see all the down sides!

Not everyone loves Australia but some do and depending on how it works out for you - and your attitude - hopefully it'll be great!

We've just had our visa approval and fly in 3 weeks so we're definately on the up bit - I don't doubt we'll have bad days but here's hoping they're outweighed by the good days!

We're heading to SA/Vic border - farmers so not really into city life but if we do like it we hope Adelaide will offer it! Very open minded with no particular expectations!

Good luck!