Reload this Page >

NEW TO THE GOLD COAST

NEW TO THE GOLD COAST

Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:57 am
Just Joined

laura n co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEW TO THE GOLD COAST

Hi

We are new to the Gold Coast and looking to meet up with new people and make new friends. We weren't able to make the recent meet which was a dissapointment.

We are a family of 4 living in the Northern end of the coast.

Any one fancy meeting up let me know

cheers Laura
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

keithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant futurekeithandsam has a brilliant future
Default Re: NEW TO THE GOLD COAST

hi laura,where abouts are you staying?
Originally Posted by laura n co
Hi

We are new to the Gold Coast and looking to meet up with new people and make new friends. We weren't able to make the recent meet which was a dissapointment.

cheers Laura
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

cheers Laura
hi laura
we are in the middle ( worongary ) with i child terri ( 14 )
if you fancy meeting up give us a pm or email

regards steve
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Hi

cheers Laura
Hi Laura n Co,

We 're in Upper Coomera so give us a shout if your arranging a meet up ok.

Phyllis
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:31 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Hi

cheers Laura
We live South of Brisbane not far from Nrth Gold Coast...whereabouts are you? We would love to meet up, we have 4 children 13, 11, 7 & 5. Sarah
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:58 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

cheers Laura
Hi Laura

We are also new to the Gold Coast, been here 3 weeks now and living in Ormeau.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:17 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simba
Hi Laura

We are also new to the Gold Coast, been here 3 weeks now and living in Ormeau.
Oh my husband has been working down there this last week and thats not far from us. How are you liking it so far?Sarah
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Oh my husband has been working down there this last week and thats not far from us. How are you liking it so far?Sarah
hi we are also new to the gold coast only been here 4 weeks, we are in Arundel but moving to Pac Pines in 2 weeks. Would love to meet up we have 2 kids aged 11 and 15 both boys but only one with us at the min oldest back in the uk.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi we are also new to the gold coast only been here 4 weeks, we are in Arundel but moving to Pac Pines in 2 weeks. Would love to meet up we have 2 kids aged 11 and 15 both boys but only one with us at the min oldest back in the uk.
Hi all

Ment to ask does anyone know when the next gold coast meet up will be because it seems there is a lot of us in the same boat.!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

laura n co is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone thanks for all the replies, would be great to meet up with you all, should we look to arrange a new meet up/get together? Does any one fancy one in August?

We are in Pac pines to, so happy to meet where ever is good for everyone else.

Come up with some ideas and we can see what we can sort out.

hope to see you all soon Laura xx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
Hi all

Ment to ask does anyone know when the next gold coast meet up will be because it seems there is a lot of us in the same boat.!
Hi stillinscotland

I know soapy is organising one for October!

Phyllis
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone thanks for all the replies, would be great to meet up with you all, should we look to arrange a new meet up/get together? Does any one fancy one in August?

We are in Pac pines to, so happy to meet where ever is good for everyone else.

Come up with some ideas and we can see what we can sort out.

hope to see you all soon Laura xx
Hi

If there are a lot of people from Pac pines why don't you arrange a meet up at the PP Tavern?

Phyllis
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:30 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007

Hi Sarah

We are loving it here so far, we have rented a really nice house in Jacobs Ridge and looking forward to our pets coming out of quarantine next week.

We didn't have time to attend the GC meet but now we are a bit more settled we would attend a future one. Its just me and OH no kids.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:26 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

cheers Laura
Am also in pacific pines if you fancy meeting in the pac pines tavern for a lunch meet any day let me know. Been here just 5 weeks so would be great to chat more frequently with others in the same boat. PM me if you fancy it but bear in mind I have no PC lol. so may be a few days b4 i check again.
Axxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 9:51 am
Enjoying the good life!

Originally Posted by Simba
Hi Sarah

We are loving it here so far, we have rented a really nice house in Jacobs Ridge and looking forward to our pets coming out of quarantine next week.

We didn't have time to attend the GC meet but now we are a bit more settled we would attend a future one. Its just me and OH no kids.
Oh thats good, let me know if you decide to all meet up and I'll try and come along....I live just up at Lota nr Wynnum/Manly on the coast, I have been to the Gold Coast but its a 30 min+ drive for me so will have to plan in advance unless you think of somewhere North of the Gold Coast like Logan (nr IKEA) or something like that....I know how to get there. Cheers sarah.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.