Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to the forum and Area

New to the forum and Area

Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of
Default New to the forum and Area

Hi All, Just wanted to know if any one wants to meet for a coffee down at Wynnum park. I have got 3 kids age 11,5 and 2. Wondering if anyone else fancies meeting up. Cheers
Suzanne
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum and Area

Originally Posted by svinnes
Hi All, Just wanted to know if any one wants to meet for a coffee down at Wynnum park. I have got 3 kids age 11,5 and 2. Wondering if anyone else fancies meeting up. Cheers
Suzanne
We aren't back in Ormiston till 13th January, otherwise would love to. Have you thought of posting it on the bayside brits forum too.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/BrisbaneBaysideBrits

Amanda
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Hiya, i have just heard of that site, So i think i might post on there too.
Nightmare this trying to find friends. Suzanne
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:54 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by svinnes
Hiya, i have just heard of that site, So i think i might post on there too.
Nightmare this trying to find friends. Suzanne
If you're open to things you'll find that the friends thing slowly happens just through living your new life. We haven't even moved out permanently yet and we've already made some good friends. I find a or two certainly helps ease the process out here.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome