New to Forum

Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough
Default New to Forum

Hi all,
I have just stumbled across this forum and can't believe my luck.
I applied for my 136 visa in November, front loaded my application and have just had a request for my meds etc.
I didnt use an agent (tight git) .
Just sold my house and about to move into skid row, so I hope Visa comes soon ( touch wood, fingers crossed).
Hopefully moving to gold coast second week in July.
Nice to be around people who know the pain of waiting paitiently.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:23 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Forum

Hello and welcome.
This forum is great.If you have a query there is always someone who knows the answer or can point you in the right direction.
We are in a simular place to you.....waiting waiting.
We had medicals on 19th Feb and are now just waiting for our visas to be granted.
We are going over to Brisbane via Singapore and Sydney for a recce visit in April but hope to be going over for good some time later in the year or early 2008.
We still have our house to sell and are just doing a few last minute jobs.
Good luck in your venture and keep posting!!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:24 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by devilishdean
Hi all,
I applied for my 136 visa in November, front loaded my application and have just had a request for my meds etc.
Just sold my house and about to move into skid row, so I hope Visa comes soon ( touch wood, fingers crossed).
Welcome to the site, glad you found us.

Sue
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Thanks alot. I am sure we will lots of stupid questions you could help us with over the next few weeks
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

karm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by devilishdean
Hi all,
hi, im allso new
wellcome to the site m8,,
i have just sent my meds on and police check for BN-136 visa but i am useing an agent lol been told the last leg may take up too 6 to 8 weeks and not too sell the house just yet however i do have the people wanting to bye it shouting at me too hurry up lol going to adelaide (victor harbor) hopefully
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

There are some lovely cardboard boxes around the Derby Area so we are going to take our chances .

Just going through the removal quote stage, seen 5 so far and another 4 to go . Will let you know what prices I manage to beet them down to.