Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New film out based in Sydney

New film out based in Sydney

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 12:47 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default New film out based in Sydney

Bought this DVD last week and have watched it 7 times since!

Beautiful scenery of Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Opera House, wales in the Harbor, how Australian dentists work, sharks and other sealife and very, very funny.

When it comes out at the movies, you must see it!
Attached Thumbnails New film out based in Sydney-nemo.gif  
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 2:40 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New film out based in Sydney

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Bought this DVD last week and have watched it 7 times since!

Beautiful scenery of Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Opera House, wales in the Harbor, how Australian dentists work, sharks and other sealife and very, very funny.

When it comes out at the movies, you must see it!
Steve,

Looks like you've got the entertainment sorted for Sunday down the pub then - can't wait; been dying to see it since Monsters Inc.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You can buy the DVD from Amazon.com for $19.99 33% off the price and $4.99 to ship it (US dollars) I have ordered online and it is released today I think.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:14 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by tinaj
You can buy the DVD from Amazon.com for $19.99 33% off the price and $4.99 to ship it (US dollars) I have ordered online and it is released today I think.
You'll love it!

Very funny and a Robbie Williams track at the end!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh... Is it being released here? I thought it was "only at theatres" - what a shame if this is the case!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It won't be released here on DVD until about January, that is why I am ordering from the States. You need a multi-region player though, unless you buy the video!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

kerrylm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SteveBannister
You'll love it!

Very funny and a Robbie Williams track at the end!
My 6 year old watched it 6 times on Singapore flights. Both me and other half loved it to. I found it REALLY moving! Had lump in my throat at the end!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

I managed to get a hooky copy of it earlier this week and thought it was the best Disney film so far. I laughed my wotsits off and Earlswood cried her eyes out at the end.

Brilliant film!!

Old Oct 4th 2003, 10:18 am
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by Billabong
I managed to get a hooky copy of it earlier this week and thought it was the best Disney film so far. I laughed my wotsits off and Earlswood cried her eyes out at the end.

Brilliant film!!

Isn't 'Dory' funny?

"You ask me where I'm going, I'll tell you. I'm going to 'P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney' that's where I'm going".