new family member

new family member

Old Dec 21st 2003, 10:03 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking new family member

hi all

a quick update on the situation in oz

well, the move on last thursday to the new house went all good. within two hours we had moved the barbie, bed, fridge, tv and stereo. now we spend our time looking after the garden and enjoying the back deck. had people over twice already.

now to the new family member: she is 7 weeks old, tiny and purrs nonstop. ballino is her name (after the camp site kitty in rome, italy, that we met last european summer) and she is a tiger kitty. have given my heart away already. , she is so small she still goes all limp when we lift her up, just like a cloth and we can only pat her with one finger as she disappears in the hands.

i hope she is fine alone at home??? should go back at lunchtime and check on her. she will love the place as she can go under the house and there is a backyard and bushes, trees....

that's all the exciting news for the moment.

pollyana, can i join in with the congratulations? well done! i am sure it was not easy to get a job in brissie, i'm lucky here with the family business...

best wishes to you all and have a good christmas time.

barbara
Old Dec 21st 2003, 10:33 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Can't resist a kitten - any chances of some photos?
Old Dec 21st 2003, 10:43 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by downunderpom
Can't resist a kitten - any chances of some photos?

yeah, must try and take some with the digital. i will try and put them on here, can't guarantie it will work. it is hard to take piccies at the moment as she keeps always very close to us, whenever i walk a few metres away, she follows!
Old Dec 21st 2003, 10:44 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by bawi
yeah, must try and take some with the digital. i will try and put them on here, can't guarantie it will work. it is hard to take piccies at the moment as she keeps always very close to us, whenever i walk a few metres away, she follows!
Sounds like she's bonded already.
Old Dec 21st 2003, 11:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Barbara, thanks for the congrats! I certainly put some hard work into getting it, I know that - question of working out what I thought they wanted, then making sure all my answers fitted the profile - but then at the end I just relaxed and was more myself, and to be honest I think that was what swung it!!! We actuall spent more time talking about motor racing and the Grand Prix than we did about Word or Excel!!!

Good luck with the kitty! Hope she settles in well!!!