Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new drinking mates.. in 20's..Perth Northern suburbs?

new drinking mates.. in 20's..Perth Northern suburbs?

Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

liverpoolchick85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new drinking mates.. in 20's..Perth Northern suburbs?

Hiya,

I moved to Perth about 18months ago with my boyfriend! I think its great here but i havnt got the same social network I had back home an i'm gettin a bit bored I think its hard to meet new people over here and my workplace is quite isolating!

Any girls in their 20's in the same boat? Living near Joondalup area?
Let me know

Toni x
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

ernie24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new drinking mates.. in 20's..Perth Northern suburbs?

Hey there! I'd love to meet up but i'm afraid i'm not coming over until November x
Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

liverpoolchick85 is an unknown quantity at this point

who are you coming over with? have you been before? its a fab place, i do love it here!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

ernie24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am coming over with my partner. She's an aussie and after 20 years has decided to go home. Can't wait!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 3:57 am
Just Joined

MarkRob is an unknown quantity at this point

i'v been here 8 months and am in the same situation as you, it is pretty hard to meet people out here somehow
Old Apr 17th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

It seems like we're all in the same boat !!!!

Me and the hubby (26 and 29) have been here since the 10th February and are having trouble meeting people !!!!

Apart from my friend Squeezii (will call you soon Nat ).

We live South but right on the train line, so travelling is not a problem for us

Donna & Pete.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Amyloulou1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
its so weird my husband and i were just talking about how we need to meet new people. were abouts are you????????? we are in tapping

would be great to go out
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amyloulou1985
hi
its so weird my husband and i were just talking about how we need to meet new people. were abouts are you????????? we are in tapping

would be great to go out
Hiya,

We live South, just off the Kwinana Freeway.

I don't think there are many people in the 20's around here

Donna.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 11:16 am
Just Joined

i know i'm glad i joined this site,

we should all meet up in the city sometime for a drink. i'm 23 and my hubby in 27 i love a good dance and a good drink we just need people to do it with

maybe in the next few weeks????
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

M_IT_and_F_Nurse-26yrOld is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liverpoolchick85
Hiya,

I moved to Perth about 18months ago with my boyfriend! I think its great here but i havnt got the same social network I had back home an i'm gettin a bit bored I think its hard to meet new people over here and my workplace is quite isolating!

Any girls in their 20's in the same boat? Living near Joondalup area?
Let me know

Toni x

How do guys

You will see that we have just posted a post about a meet up and we are serious. We have found that one or two try to arrange a meet up but nothing happens. To be honest, we are even willing to throw a BBQ at ours if need be (assuming there is no nutjobs :O) ) to meet others. We have a big back yard etc.

Anyhows getting to the point if anyone is up for a night out/a bbq and few beers at ours (m/f 27 in westminster) then let us know and we will def arrange something in the next two weeks or so.

Toni, we are the same, we love the play but we both miss our mates a great deal. I have a massive circle of mates and its hard not having that same comfort. So if we are all in the same boat, lets all be friendsssss and be happy :O)

Dale and Sian
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

hi
i am more than happy to meet up in the next few weeks maybe may as my parents arrrive on sat but only here for 2 weeks then i will be more than ready for a good old knees up. i think we should go out have aa dance and a drink and let off some steam

we should set a date that everyone can do???? any idea??
amy
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amyloulou1985
hi
i am more than happy to meet up in the next few weeks maybe may as my parents arrrive on sat but only here for 2 weeks then i will be more than ready for a good old knees up. i think we should go out have aa dance and a drink and let off some steam

we should set a date that everyone can do???? any idea??
amy

More than happy to meet up, just give a date, time and location Amy... What about any others? are u all up for a few jars and bit of a banter?
Old May 5th 2009, 6:47 am
Just Joined

MarkRob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by M_IT_and_F_Nurse-26yrOld
More than happy to meet up, just give a date, time and location Amy... What about any others? are u all up for a few jars and bit of a banter?
im up for that just let me know
Old May 10th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by M_IT_and_F_Nurse-26yrOld
How do folks

Anyone fancy planning something in the next few weeks.
Old May 14th 2009, 9:11 pm
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

Hello!

We're in our late 20s and would love to meet up... either as couples or I'd be up for a girly night?!?! We've met a few people through work but always looking to widen that circle of friends....

We're in South Perth so the City is easiest for us but wouldn't mind driving up north, or maybe a Kings Park BBQ???

We get married next week & have friends here til the end of May but could do make something early June? Although we go back to England for a wedding blessing on 18th June....all go!

Keep me updated!

Mand x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.