New comers

Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default New comers

Okay just checked on this forum .................45 members and 39 guests, why don't all the guests register and introduce themselves? tell us where your from and where your going.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Default Re: New comers

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Okay just checked on this forum .................45 members and 39 guests, why don't all the guests register and introduce themselves? tell us where your from and where your going.
hi debs

hopefully off to perth just sent off visa hows tricks
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Any number of those 'visitors' could be Google bots and other search engine crawlers and not necessarily ugly bags of mostly water
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Scotland ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just met the OH aunt for the first time and according to her the aussies love the the Scottish.................were all right up there with the Irish! Yeah it is soooo true us Scots are loved all over the world.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default Re: Scotland ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just met the OH aunt for the first time and according to her the aussies love the the Scottish.................were all right up there with the Irish! Yeah it is soooo true us Scots are loved all over the world.
u rekon
Old Dec 27th 2006, 6:46 am
Account Closed

smithclarke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wintersgills
u rekon
hi wintersgills,just flicking through the B.E and noticed you are in forest lakes am in the next suburb springfield lakes, so how do you do
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by smithclarke
hi wintersgills,just flicking through the B.E and noticed you are in forest lakes am in the next suburb springfield lakes, so how do you do
not bad and you? never been up that way for a while i bet its got a lot bigger
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:01 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

u rekon
What's wrong you didn't mention trolleys?

I'm a bonefied member so I'm OK and in Brisbane area.

Doesn't matter if you are English as they still love you as think you are Scottish, Irish or Welsh anyway if you can't speak Australllliiiiaaaannnn.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by annqldau
What's wrong you didn't mention trolleys?

I'm a bonefied member so I'm OK and in Brisbane area.

Doesn't matter if you are English as they still love you as think you are Scottish, Irish or Welsh anyway if you can't speak Australllliiiiaaaannnn.
i got asked last week if i was welsh :scared: the worst thing is it was of a welsh man but he had been here 30 years he sounded weard :scared:
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi we are in North East Scotland however would really like to be in Brisbane. Donna & Neil
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

-=|MisterY|=- is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I had to reactivate my account so I'm marked as newcomer although I was here for years with the old one (same nick).

Cheers
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:47 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

i got asked last week if i was welsh :scared: the worst thing is it was of a welsh man but he had been here 30 years he sounded weard :scared:
Suppose it will happen to us all, I do catch the occasional 'showa' creeping in but I work in an occupation where you have to be 'cruck' not 'poorly' and in 'paaaiiin' not 'pain'.