Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Chocolate Orange

New Chocolate Orange

Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Chocolate Orange

In our local IGA supermarket they have a choice of Terry's Chocolate Oranges for $7.08 each. Amongst them we found a Chocolate Orange Crunchball

It's a milk choc orange with little bits of crunchie embedded in the chocolate. Mmmmmm, delicious. And we did check that it really is made in the UK. Our local Woolies has milk and plain ones for $5.66 but no exotic variations. Back to IGA and blow the expense.

Lesley
Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: New Chocolate Orange

Originally Posted by lesleys
In our local IGA supermarket they have a choice of Terry's Chocolate Oranges for $7.08 each. Amongst them we found a Chocolate Orange Crunchball

It's a milk choc orange with little bits of crunchie embedded in the chocolate. Mmmmmm, delicious. And we did check that it really is made in the UK. Our local Woolies has milk and plain ones for $5.66 but no exotic variations. Back to IGA and blow the expense.

Lesley
They have Quality Street in the Big W at Burleigh and they are made in the UK
Old Dec 10th 2004, 12:35 pm
nsw-march 05

shazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant future
Talking Re: New Chocolate Orange

OOOOH! thats sounds good!

i rekon there's a market to request all the people moving to oz to take a choc orange!

Originally Posted by lesleys

Lesley
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

I think I was talking about Choc. oranges only the other day. Anyway, you can buy 3 types at Priceline for just under $5. Milk, dark or crunchball. I tried the crunchball (milk and honeycomb) and it was delish. Will never buy it again - because I am starting to look a similar shape to the choc orange
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:15 pm
ABCDiamond

BiLO had the milk one for $4.97 the other day.