Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Central Coast Meet

New Central Coast Meet

Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Central Coast Meet

Originally Posted by MurphFam
Hello All

We'll be there - be good to meet up with people.

Eamon - sorry about not being able to meet on Friday - if you'd rung about 10minutes before we would have ben able to do it!! We might be up your way this coming weekend as son needs lift to a friend who lives in Terrigal so if we are I'll give you a call!!!

Jo - good call to do it on Australia Day - be nice that your mum and dad will be there. I feel bad we've not met up yet especially as we met Dave and Nicole on Sunday for coffee!!! I'm now working in Chatswood every day so we'll need to make it a weekend - I'll give you a call soon!

Everybody else - look forward to seeing you all in October and take care till then!!

Tracy
No worries, going for my op today, hubby sick as a dog. Will make it soon or see you at the meet.

Jo
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
No worries, going for my op today, hubby sick as a dog. Will make it soon or see you at the meet.

Jo
Ok all time to count bodies, who is up for the meet.

speak now or forever hold your peace.

Jo
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough

Jo

Congratulations Jo and Jim ! and good luck for your op Jo, hope everything goes to plan!

Count us in for the meet - Matt Caz and 2 kids! Any ideas on venue yet?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
Derek and I will be there hopefully
Janet
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about

Jo
Hi Jo,

We will be there and possibly our son, wife and baby Jack.
Hope all goes well with the op!

Linda & Keith
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:46 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by electricbaby27
Congratulations Jo and Jim ! and good luck for your op Jo, hope everything goes to plan!

Count us in for the meet - Matt Caz and 2 kids! Any ideas on venue yet?
Hi

Thanks - we haven't been "approved" yet mind you She didn't ask us if we had a criminal record so I wasn't able to use my punch line "I didn't know you still needed one" !

Probably at Swadling Park above Toowoon Bay beach

Jim

Last edited by Jimclevs; Sep 26th 2007 at 4:52 am.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:50 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Good one Jim, we are planning a big BBQ after if you would like to join us, It will be opened to all expats as well and you could bring your family. Up to you of course.

Jo
Hi Jo

That sounds a lovely idea, Jo.

Good luck with your operation today - whatever that's all about.

Jim
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi Jo

That sounds a lovely idea, Jo.

Good luck with your operation today - whatever that's all about.

Jim
Secret business all will be reveiled and no its not a boob job or reduction.

Jo
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:04 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

No worries tracy- you keep working, Pat will make up for both of you with the tea's and coffee's
Originally Posted by MurphFam
Hello All

We'll be there - be good to meet up with people.

Eamon - sorry about not being able to meet on Friday - if you'd rung about 10minutes before we would have ben able to do it!! We might be up your way this coming weekend as son needs lift to a friend who lives in Terrigal so if we are I'll give you a call!!!

Jo - good call to do it on Australia Day - be nice that your mum and dad will be there. I feel bad we've not met up yet especially as we met Dave and Nicole on Sunday for coffee!!! I'm now working in Chatswood every day so we'll need to make it a weekend - I'll give you a call soon!

Everybody else - look forward to seeing you all in October and take care till then!!

Tracy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Reading - now the Beautiful Central Coast!
MurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really nice

He doesn't make a bad cuppa does he?!!

Might see you at the weekend!!

[QUOTE=ekiec;5360028]No worries tracy- you keep working, Pat will make up for both of you with the tea's and coffee's[/QUOTE
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Reading - now the Beautiful Central Coast!
MurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really nice

Hello Jo

Hope all went well for you today!! Will give you a call over the weekend.

We will be at the meet although tied up for much of the morning as Ellie will be at Nippers!!

Tracy
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Jo
H Jo et all,

We're still up for it, might even have a dip (toes that is!) and Swadling Park at Toowoon Bay sounds excellent so let's make it there shall we? Well done Jim!

Jo, glad the op went well, but it's no excuse to lounge around playing on the computer all day, get that house cleaned and buy me some nice feta and goats cheese so I can come round and tell you what you're missing. Nice bottle of white would go down a treat too, ha ha ha. 'Ope ta see ya soon me lover, take it steady.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo xxxxx

P.S. Having sampled Jo's lovely cooking I highly reccommend her barbecue especially if it's hot as Jo has a lovely pool in her garden too (Ggggrrrrrr am very jealous).
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:36 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by SenoraJo

H Jo et all,

We're still up for it, might even have a dip (toes that is!) and Swadling Park at Toowoon Bay sounds excellent so let's make it there shall we? Well done Jim!

Jo, glad the op went well, but it's no excuse to lounge around playing on the computer all day, get that house cleaned and buy me some nice feta and goats cheese so I can come round and tell you what you're missing. Nice bottle of white would go down a treat too, ha ha ha. 'Ope ta see ya soon me lover, take it steady.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo xxxxx

P.S. Having sampled Jo's lovely cooking I highly reccommend her barbecue especially if it's hot as Jo has a lovely pool in her garden too (Ggggrrrrrr am very jealous).
Hiya Jo

OK - that's it then - Swadling Park at Toowoon Bay it is. All we have to do now is fix a "start from" time - shall we high noon ?

All subject to the weather of course

Everyone happy with that?

Jim

ps well done England - now to put it up the Aussies (says me very tentatively)
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:00 am
Sooooo chilled out now...

kpeters84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,
My name is Karen and my son and I (aged 3 ... thats his age not mine!!! ) came to the Central Coast in July. We have heard about the next meet from Eammon & Kate and will try and make it along.

Can someone confirm its the 21st and where/what time.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Karen
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kpeters84
Hello all,
My name is Karen and my son and I (aged 3 ... thats his age not mine!!! ) came to the Central Coast in July. We have heard about the next meet from Eammon & Kate and will try and make it along.

Can someone confirm its the 21st and where/what time.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Karen
Welcome to the mad hatters tea party. You can only join if you are mad, or a member of BE as you have to be to join that.

Yes 21st and looks like Towoon bay, see above somewhere. Not sure on time probably lunch time ish onwards.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.