Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Build Areas in Perth

New Build Areas in Perth

Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:08 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default New Build Areas in Perth

Hi,
I have been looking what sort of house we could get for a budget of up to $650K around the Perth area.
We like the new build type homes and have been looking on Realestate.com.au but I don't know the best areas to put in for a search.
I don't mind travelling up to a hour for work to live in a nice area, Can anyone recommend some areas where there is new homes being built so I can search these areas, Thanks.

Last edited by Simba; Jan 27th 2007 at 1:11 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Build Areas in Perth

Originally Posted by NeilCk
Hi,
I have been looking what sort of house we could get for a budget of up to $650K around the Perth area.
We like the new build type homes and have been looking on Realestate.com.au but I don't know the best areas to put in for a search.
I don't mind travelling up to a hour for work to live in a nice area, Can anyone recommend some areas where there is new homes being built so I can search these areas, Thanks.

neil,perth must be one of the biggest building site in the world..with 6.5 you should be able to buy in most areas,and there is a building site in every area..

you need to look at a map and decied where you want to be ,by the coast ,city,best schools.etc.
i have just spent a month looking at property,its a realy difficult question to answer,you need to get out and have a look what is best for you..
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:34 pm
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Try Stirling Lakes.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Try Averley,Beeliar,Ellenbrook,Burns beach,Sommerly,Florida beach,Dawsville,Ashby.Hopefully this helps.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 11:11 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Perth isn't that big. An hour in any direction will get you to the bush (or under several fathoms of water if you go west).
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:03 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys, Florida Beach like the sound of that can't find it on Realestate.com thou.

We have noticed all the homes are lowset any reason why no 2 story homes in Perth area ?.

Thinking of doing reccie trip Perth & Brisbane have already checked house prices in Brisbane but just want to check out prices in Perth area make sure its worth doing a reccie there.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We have noticed all the homes are lowset any reason why no 2 story homes in Perth area ?.
Until recently land was so cheap there was no need to go up when it was simpler to go out but that is changing.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Florida beach is in the Mandurah area so click on that and it might come up also Dawsville.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 10:11 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't mind travelling for an hour or so have a look at Port Bouvard
http://www.portbouvard.com.au/pbsite/northport.htm We live in Northport and we absolutely love it. From here you can easily walk to the beach, canals and Piazza, a lovely primary school and it is about 3 mins drive to the brand new local shopping centre, a surf beach, an off road beach and to the estuary. If you are going to look at Florida Northport Port Bouvard is on the right just before you go over the Dawesville brigde.

If you want to search for property you need to type in Wannanup and Port Bouvard will come up.

ACE

Last edited by ACE; Jan 28th 2007 at 10:16 am.