Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New blood required for dogs

New blood required for dogs

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down New blood required for dogs

I'm annoyed to find my terrier has to have another blood test, for leishmania, a sand-fly bourne disease.

The new regs come in from 1st Sept this year.

Not the end of the world, but more stress for her, and more stress for my bank account.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:01 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New blood required for dogs

That's just bloody marvellous! If it wasn't expensive or stressful enough already! Still I'm sure that your baby will be brave.
Are you using a pet transport company, or are you going to do it on your own? (I'm thinking of doing it myself, taking her as excess baggage on a Quantas flight, don't fancy Quantas much, but if I can supervise my weimy I'll do it.... I had her weighed today at the vets.... 40KG Arrrgghhhh! she needs more exercise!)
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipally
That's just bloody marvellous! If it wasn't expensive or stressful enough already! Still I'm sure that your baby will be brave.
Are you using a pet transport company, or are you going to do it on your own? (I'm thinking of doing it myself, taking her as excess baggage on a Quantas flight, don't fancy Quantas much, but if I can supervise my weimy I'll do it.... I had her weighed today at the vets.... 40KG Arrrgghhhh! she needs more exercise!)
Hi Ali, i must say I didn't know you could do that. I would have if i'd known sooner. I've booked us with eva to Brisbane. I'm taking Molly (Border terrier) to Heathrow with us and seeing her into the crate, which James Cargo is supplying. I already got her paperwork myself, and James... JCS, is charging £1034 to send her. Our entire tickets with Eva for 3 people, only came to £1363. I just hope she passes all the meds...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:18 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Actually that's a really good price, I might look into using them. I'd been quoted £2000 just to take Sasha, (the dog!) and frankly it spurred me on to seek alternatives.
I've not applied for my visa yet, (planning on sept 1st) but it was an imperitive that we knew we could take her with us.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by quercus
Hi Ali, i must say I didn't know you could do that. I would have if i'd known sooner. I've booked us with eva to Brisbane. I'm taking Molly (Border terrier) to Heathrow with us and seeing her into the crate, which James Cargo is supplying. I already got her paperwork myself, and James... JCS, is charging £1034 to send her. Our entire tickets with Eva for 3 people, only came to £1363. I just hope she passes all the meds...
hi there, what airline are you using. thats a great price you quoted for 3 of people.

tony
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tony s
hi there, what airline are you using. thats a great price you quoted for 3 of people.

tony
Hi Tony, I never heard of them until today. I was searching on the Asda travel site as they list flights and they popped up. Eva. I looked them up and they have good reports, plenty of leg room, good recline etc. They have some expensive seats, but a few on offer. The first ones that came up, I procrastinated too long and someone else grabbed them. You just have to search each side of your ideal date and see what comes up. Maybe you could phone Asda as I had to book on the phone. The web site didnt want my money.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally
Actually that's a really good price, I might look into using them. I'd been quoted £2000 just to take Sasha, (the dog!) and frankly it spurred me on to seek alternatives.
I've not applied for my visa yet, (planning on sept 1st) but it was an imperitive that we knew we could take her with us.
They're a professional bunch of people. They transport wild animals for zoos and safari parks as well as pets. I liked the sound of them because their web site said they put the animals welfare before convenience for the owners.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by quercus
Hi Tony, I never heard of them until today. I was searching on the Asda travel site as they list flights and they popped up. Eva. I looked them up and they have good reports, plenty of leg room, good recline etc. They have some expensive seats, but a few on offer. The first ones that came up, I procrastinated too long and someone else grabbed them. You just have to search each side of your ideal date and see what comes up. Maybe you could phone Asda as I had to book on the phone. The web site didnt want my money.
many thanks. i will check that out