Reload this Page >

new bloke needs help

Wikiposts

new bloke needs help

Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:36 am
barry

barrymce36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new bloke needs help

Hi everybody my names Barry I'm hoping to get visa to move to Brisbane i have a NVQ level 2 and 3 in carpentry and joinery i have one years work experience would that be enough to get me a skills visa! and is an NVQ recognised out there! i would be grateful with all advice i can get.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:56 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new bloke needs help

Originally Posted by barrymce36
Hi everybody my names Barry I'm hoping to get visa to move to Brisbane i have a NVQ level 2 and 3 in carpentry and joinery i have one years work experience would that be enough to get me a skills visa! and is an NVQ recognised out there! i would be grateful with all advice i can get.

Hi
.. You will probably get a better response if you post this in the immigration forum.... there are agents on there too who will be able to advise you

Good Luck
Jane
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:42 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Barry,
Your better off contacting a migration agent,call them up and explain your situation and they'll advise you.
You dont have to use them so your only out the cost of a phonecall if you decide to apply for the visa youself.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think one years experience is enough to even pass the TRA, I'm pretty sure you need at least 18 months out of the last two years or something like that.

Take a look at their website for more info, its http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...oAustralia.htm

But do ask on the immigration part of the site as I could be wrong or the info I have could be out of date as we applied nearly 2 years ago. http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:31 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Hi Barry and welcome to BE.
As has already been said your visa question would be best placed in the immigration forum where it is likely to be seen by those in the know.
I could move this thread there, but feel it would be better if you start a new thread with a relevant subject title.
Good luck with it.