Reload this Page >

New Australian Documentary

New Australian Documentary

Old Sep 8th 2003, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road
Default New Australian Documentary

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know the Beeb have been advertising a new 6-part series called Wild Down Under which is on Friday night, BBC 2 at 9pm. Apparently it looks at the history, wildlife and scenery of Australia. Might be worth a look if you've nothing better do on a Friday night like me (mother of 3, don't get out much!!) .

Bye for now

Sam
Old Sep 8th 2003, 3:56 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Australian Documentary

Originally posted by The Thorpes
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know the Beeb have been advertising a new 6-part series called Wild Down Under which is on Friday night, BBC 2 at 9pm. Apparently it looks at the history, wildlife and scenery of Australia. Might be worth a look if you've nothing better do on a Friday night like me (mother of 3, don't get out much!!) .

Bye for now

Sam
Hi Sam

Have'nt had a chance lately to actualy sit down and watch a full program, so much to do and so little time, the kids and I will be watching, bit late for them really, but it is a friday.
How is it going with you guys, any further yet?

Suz
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:14 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Thorpes
Hi Everyone

Bye for now

Sam
Yes, I saw that advertised it looks good. It is already in my Personal reminder.

ACE
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road

Hi Suz

Nice to hear from you. We're doing fine, we've just had our medicals and they were all ok. Some days though I think we're mad if we go, others mad if we don't, so I'm not sure what our final decision will be yet!! We'll continue nonetheless and make up our minds at the last minute after a holiday in Perth next year. How about you? How is it in your rented accommodation? I'll look forward to the programme Friday, it'll be a good excuse to sit down with a glass of wine and not move for an hour!! Hopefully it'll be worth watching just for the scenery!

Hope everything is ok with you.

Bye for now.

Sam
Old Sep 8th 2003, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Thanks for that. I must try and remember to watch it, I have nothing better to do on a Friday night!