Reload this Page >

A new 'Aussie Living' website

A new 'Aussie Living' website

Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Jeremy444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A new 'Aussie Living' website

Hi all,

Can anyone offer an honest opinion if the following site would be of interest to some of you before I develop this further for a client.

The site is aimed at offering a host of services of practical advice for anyone wishing to make the move to the Brisbane and sunshine coast areas.

At present the site is in development but your comments will be well received.

Here is the link http://www.jeztechs.com/aussieconnections/index.php

Many thanks
Jeremy
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new 'Aussie Living' website

Originally Posted by Jeremy444
Hi all,

Can anyone offer an honest opinion if the following site would be of interest to some of you before I develop this further for a client.

The site is aimed at offering a host of services of practical advice for anyone wishing to make the move to the Brisbane and sunshine coast areas.

Many thanks
Jeremy
Looks good! Had a quick click around it, very professional, love the weather section.

You'll probably need to wait until tomorrow to get feed back from expat QLD people, cos its

http://www.jeztechs.com/aussieconnections/time.php

here

JTL
Old Jun 10th 2005, 4:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks
Jeremy
Wow. I think it looks really good. Shame they are not covering the Gold Coast but never mind.

You say you still have work to do on it - will there be a link to QLD driving licence sites?

I did spot a typo (sorry used to proof read in a past life) :

In the "About Us" section - second para, last line, know instead of no. Damn spell checkers don't pick up things like that.

Hope you don't mind
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Many thanks
Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

I really think these sites are great for those of us emigrating....for me any help whatsoever is great....I like the idea of the meet & greet service...it's the help with the basic things, eg phone, rentals, car etc that probably could cost you a fortune if you picked the wrong ones.

I love the look of the site, really easy to navigate....good to see the finance section with a familiar name!!!

Well done.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Many thanks
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

This is a quite wlell-presented site.

You should get a lot of members.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

sid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nice

It's a very professional looking website. I like the idea of the meet and greet - I don't know if I would use it personally because we have family there already and have visisted a few times but it may well be of interest for those coming out with no personal contacts.

I'm not sure about the info packs because people can get so much up-to-date information online...

My suggestion for the members club would be that you consider making it free and use this to promote the other services. I have been involved with projects a little like this before and the problem is that you need to get a lot of people to join, in order to make it somewhere that people would want to join (people will quickly lose interest in a forum that has very few posts). Even if you charge very little, it will still put off many people.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent site, please let us all know when it is complete
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:31 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Many thanks
Jeremy
Hi Jeremy

Yep, I like the site and would definitely use it, in fact I already have
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:08 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link Jeremy!

Best wishes.

Hi all,

Many thanks
Jeremy
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I agree I think the format of the site is very good, looks professional and has good info. You can't ask for more than that.

Katie