booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

She,s beautiful.....

congrats to you both

Cheers]
booboo
Old May 28th 2003, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all thanks for all your kind compliments if dimia turn down her then we give up!!Her name is ella and is doing great.If anybody has any ideas for a username for her please feel free,but keep it clean!!! jockney
Old May 28th 2003, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jockney
Hi all thanks for all your kind compliments if dimia turn down her then we give up!!Her name is ella and is doing great.If anybody has any ideas for a username for her please feel free,but keep it clean!!! jockney
How bouts Ella manna mou - Greek for come here mummy

Old May 29th 2003, 12:25 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Nice one jockney family
Do you have a copy of the birth on video ?Purely for medical reasons you understand.
I think Baldeenia would have been a nice name but ,hey Ella's good too.

Congrats again,BB
Old May 29th 2003, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Ahhhhh!!!!! Ella`s gorgeous!! Congratulations to all of you, it`s wonderful news!

How`s Eileen? Have your feet touched the ground yet?

Offer still stands for Sunday.

Best wishes

Loraine x

Old May 29th 2003, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: new arrival

What a "beauty"
Congratulations to you both
Hope you all doing fine

Diane
Old Jun 1st 2003, 8:05 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new arrival

Icy and jockney think they may have the youngest visa applicant on this site at 12 mins old.For those that know us we had a little girl today and although she does`nt know it yet she wants to go to adelaide as well. jockney
congrats she looks beaut made da mrs cluck that little bit more whoops:scared:
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:23 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

She is gorgeous!
Congratulations to you both!! Like many of the others it's got me all broody!!
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

awwwwwwwwwww what a cutie...and lots of newborns arent are they?....

my mum told me a while after i had my son that she thought that he looked like a 'monkey up a stick'...flamin cheek.,...i thought he was gorgeous!...he had lots of dark hair tho...

my grandma was called ella too...funny how names come back into fashion eh...

enjoy her...and i hope that you change some of the dirty nappies jockney!!!lol
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 12:11 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations jockneys , i can see she,s going to enjoy her new life,in adelaide................
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 12:19 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Smile

She looks lovely, hope she is a good girl and sleeps through the night, the first 3 months will go by in a blur (thank goodness), remembering the sleepness nights we had reminds me never to get broody ever ever again, lets hope she is soon sitting on the beach in Oz eating the sand. Well done Mum (and Dad).
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Icy and jockney think they may have the youngest visa applicant on this site at 12 mins old.For those that know us we had a little girl today and although she does`nt know it yet she wants to go to adelaide as well. jockney
She really is a 'beaut I must remind myself what they are like at 12 months before I get broody again!!
Old May 26th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
She really is a 'beaut I must remind myself what they are like at 12 months before I get broody again!!
Well I decided to wait ayear before I could make a comment on the 12 month thing.She`s better than ever!! Hello to those who know us.Have been 8 months in adelaide now and are still loving it,we dont miss the uk at all and our only regret is we did`nt do it earlier.As for the just born or 12 months being better it`s 12 months for me judge for yourselfs
Attached Thumbnails new arrival-dscf0369.jpg  
Old May 26th 2004, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to know you are enjoying yourselves and settling in.
How time flys don't seem that long ago we was in the pub at Steve meet.

Keep well

Terry
Old May 26th 2004, 12:51 pm
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, and all the best for the future.

My second one (a boy!) is due in September, so all our plans got put back a little, that'll teach me for having a night out with the misses.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.