British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   new arrival (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/new-arrival-155397/)

jockney May 27th 2003 11:00 pm

new arrival

1 Attachment(s)
Icy and jockney think they may have the youngest visa applicant on this site at 12 mins old.For those that know us we had a little girl today and although she does`nt know it yet she wants to go to adelaide as well. jockney

Badge May 27th 2003 11:04 pm

Re: new arrival

Originally posted by jockney
Icy and jockney think they may have the youngest visa applicant on this site at 12 mins old.For those that know us we had a little girl today and although she does`nt know it yet she wants to go to adelaide as well. jockney

congrats. do DIMA know?!?!!!

badgers

Teresa May 27th 2003 11:10 pm

congrats..........whats her name?

Teresa :)

terryg May 27th 2003 11:11 pm

Congrats to you both !!

cresta57 May 27th 2003 11:42 pm

congratulations to you both :D:D

Rossi May 27th 2003 11:45 pm

congratulations

NOW your trouble starts !!

Boomie May 27th 2003 11:48 pm

so cute!!!!!!

congratulations to the proud parents!!!!!!!!

lots of love to you both

on this special bundle of joy.

(I should not of looked cus that's how I get pregnant - but could not resist - she's so beautiful)

Love Lisa
x x x x

Loopy May 28th 2003 12:09 am

Many congratulations,she's gorgeous. Well done!!

Loopy

Gra.B May 28th 2003 12:10 am

Congratulations! She does look lovely, it's not often I can say that about a newborn & actually mean it, but she really does!

All the best,
Gra..

Watt Dabney May 28th 2003 1:49 am

AAAAAHHHHH! Shes beautiful. Now youv'e gone and done it i'm all broody now! Just looking at her picture brings back loads of memories, I can almost smell the Johnsons baby bath!
Congratulations to you both enjoy the early years they grow up way to fast.

Paula & co

mashiraz May 28th 2003 6:52 am

Well done jockey, and Icy who did the difficult bit!
Got me all tearful :)

Enjoy the moment
love
Mash...

ems May 28th 2003 7:29 am

Congratulations ! She's beautiful, makes me all broody again !

Em

footie chick May 28th 2003 8:00 am

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter.

footie chick

claireg3 May 28th 2003 8:04 am

Congratulations to you both. She is gorgeous!!
Feeling broody now!

Ruthyman May 28th 2003 8:13 am

awwwww....so cute
congraulations