Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nervous..BUT very excited.........!!!

Nervous..BUT very excited.........!!!

Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:09 pm
skye

Default Re: Nervous..BUT very excited.........!!!

Sals - Tetley had his interview the same time as us He is one of ours!!

Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:15 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skye
sky you coming tomorrow?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

lol must av got him mixed up with someone else. Who was thinking about applying then and asking about BMI's??????????

Even so tell him to stop worrying about his BMI

I was thinking bout havin my meds done but QAS said to wait til job offer and asked by CO, seems that's cos 457 only has 6 months to validate and if PCC and meds too early you don't have any time or you end up doing again. Ok for PCC cos that only a tenner bit expensive for meds!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

remembered now it was Tyne that was applying and worrying. Think he was worried about his BMI too! Oh well it's either senile dementia, work or waiting that's addled my brain?????????????????? Can't possibly have anything to do with the alcohol .......................... can it!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:37 pm
skye

Ast - would love to but we are out tomorrow for lunch with friends...

Sals - you cant be drinking already....LOL

Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ast - would love to but we are out tomorrow for lunch with friends...

Sals - you cant be drinking already....LOL
what do you mean already!!!!!!!!! lol
I had to go to work yet again today! came home with take away and reached for the alcohol
omg I'm a terrible parent
Old May 1st 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sals
remembered now it was Tyne that was applying and worrying. Think he was worried about his BMI too! Oh well it's either senile dementia, work or waiting that's addled my brain?????????????????? Can't possibly have anything to do with the alcohol .......................... can it!
It was not me sals, it was tetley

Post #38 on the QAS thread
Old May 1st 2007, 8:49 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ah Brindley place!
I have spent many a night there fending off lechy pervs
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:45 am
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

I too have spent many an hour on broad street... Just don't tell Skye!!

Old May 2nd 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Tetley999 will become famous soon enoughTetley999 will become famous soon enough

I get paid to sit on Broard Street for hours!!!!

On a professional level,,,, just to make sure that the beer blankets are in place and the high heels dont breech Health and Safety regs you understand

Tetley
</IMG>
Old May 2nd 2007, 12:35 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Know the Alum Rock Road well
My daughter watched the Union Jack being burnt in the street there and there was once signs up saying no whites after 9pm !!!!!!!

Anyway we have never looked back after leaving good old Brum, wouldn't let my girls out unless they were in a group of at least four or I was a taxi service.

Feel that my three daughters are all safer here and they are loving it, what more can I say.

Please try to calm down a bit you will make yourself ill. Bear in mind that all your worries are normal, this is a huge process for anyhone who goes through it.

Sending you good wishes
Carole
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:11 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

you from hodge hill them wickedsid?
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:13 pm
leave the swelling!!

will you be on broad street bank holiday monday then tetley?

Old May 2nd 2007, 2:20 pm
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tetley999
Hi,

Cant be any worse than..........................Birmingham.......... .... can it?

Thanks
....No.
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Tetley999 will become famous soon enoughTetley999 will become famous soon enough

P P oooooooooooooooh yep, you?

Alum Rock is much better now, they check you for knives or guns as you enter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and if you hane'nt got any they issue you some!!!!!

Tetley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.