Wikiposts

Nepean Highway

Old Oct 27th 2005, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future
Default Nepean Highway

AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! Its got more bloody traffic lights than the centre of London... Its grinding me down.... And how do the bloody things know that I'm coming..RED RED RED!!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:00 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nepean Highway

I know what you mean about the Nepean - however, don't start coming down the Beach Road as I have enough traffic already outside my house

Last edited by Vanessa; Oct 27th 2005 at 10:10 am. Reason: Forgot where I lived and put Bay Road and not Beach!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by cypry
AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! Its got more bloody traffic lights than the centre of London... Its grinding me down.... And how do the bloody things know that I'm coming..RED RED RED!!!!!!
Try taking the beach road. Not as busy and less traffic lights. Not to mention the views
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
Try taking the beach road. Not as busy and less traffic lights. Not to mention the views

NO NO NO - there is lots of traffic on this road - much quicker on the Nepean!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vanessa
NO NO NO - there is lots of traffic on this road - much quicker on the Nepean!!!!
I have travelled both now on a regular basis and find Beach Rd more relaxing and less congested.
Depends on how you want to get to work. All stressed before you start or nice and relaxed.
Nepean is a free for all, anything goes and normally does. Then you bring into the equation RAIN. Big NO NO on the Nepean. Took me 1 hour 20 mins to get back from the city. Not my idea of a pleasant trip home.

Stick to Beach Rd.......That would be the advice I would give.......
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future

I have travelled both now on a regular basis and find Beach Rd more relaxing and less congested.
Depends on how you want to get to work. All stressed before you start or nice and relaxed.
Nepean is a free for all, anything goes and normally does. Then you bring into the equation RAIN. Big NO NO on the Nepean. Took me 1 hour 20 mins to get back from the city. Not my idea of a pleasant trip home.

Good alternative bhoywonder.... and you're right about the views..... Unlucky Vanessa I'm comin down your way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cruising at 30kph elbow out the window just eyeballing the surf
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Good alternative bhoywonder.... and you're right about the views..... Unlucky Vanessa I'm comin down your way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cruising at 30kph elbow out the window just eyeballing the surf
No need no speed cameras down there you can burn rubber down there

Vanessa wont mind
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:28 am

Keep an eye out for me on my balcony, in my dressing gown with coffee and fag in hand!!!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by fraser
No need no speed cameras down there you can burn rubber down there

Vanessa wont mind
Morning Fraser - they put temporary cameras - I have had two speeding fines already on the Beach Road
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Morning Fraser - they put temporary cameras - I have had two speeding fines already on the Beach Road
Really I'm not over that side anymore, already missing it, it's a bit sterile over here, but nearer to the city and more schools for the kids.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraser
Really I'm not over that side anymore, already missing it, it's a bit sterile over here, but nearer to the city and more schools for the kids.
Like all trips into work it does become a drag after a while.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Depending on how far south you are travelling down, turn off on White St in Moorabin and go down Boundary Road. It's more industrial through Braeside but there's less lights and more roundabouts.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi We were originally going to nsw, but for some reason have been drawn to this area and have been looking at edithvale, seaford and frankston, any info on schools (primary and high) would be great. Am a bit concerned as i don't drive..Lol
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bendigo!! Where nothing is more than 15 mins away and peak hour is when there is 1 car in front of you at a red light!!....

Bliss!!!