Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Negativeness.....

Negativeness.....

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:16 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Negativeness.....

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Sorry Vash was a long day, my reading wasn't up to it's usual low standards
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:21 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Negativeness.....

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Answer me this....What's the primary purpose and focus of a forum?
Intelligent discussion and exchange of views - not half-baked generalisations masquerading as objective, factual observations.

See my post on your "Quality thread".
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Negativeness.....

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Intelligent discussion and exchange of views - not half-baked generalisations masquerading as objective, factual observations.

See my post on your "Quality thread".

Really I thought it was get into an argument about absolutely anything
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I can imagine Mags in a see through nightdress, revealing her titties underneath, and a pair of Brig Jones panties.

Wearing a hairnet, shuffling through the supermarket, looking for her groceries, and saying in a strong Scottish accent 'Piss off out of my way' to people.

She will be met by myself wearing fluffy pyjamas, slippers, hair like a bog brush shouting 'Shit off and let me have that last bar of chocolate'

The comes Herchook wearing tartan pj's, half asleep hanging onto Gobbyjock and Sorchars arm, being gently directed towards the shortbread.

Dear God in heaven, the Expats have arrived and could you please put your tits away.
Laughed at the advert that has come up on this thread it says ,treat unusually large breasts here,
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:32 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Really I thought it was get into an argument about absolutely anything

....I don't agree with you and would like to argue with you on your point on arguing.

...and in the blue corner....
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:34 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Laughed at the advert that has come up on this thread it says ,treat unusually large breasts here,
Yes I saw that one.

Hows things with you? Got a date for moving yet and have you got round the Teen?
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy
....I don't agree with you and would like to argue with you on your point on arguing.

...and in the blue corner....

I would like to argue that we are straying from the thread and would therefore argue we should stick to it

Last edited by Margaret3; Oct 23rd 2006 at 9:37 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes I saw that one.

Hows things with you? Got a date for moving yet and have you got round the Teen?

Aiming for Jan, but OH is aiming for Jan 08 me thinks, if he doesn't get his bloody finger our his .... and do the odd jobs , i swear i'll go to oz myself, and leave him AND teen

Also have you heard from Sorchar, missing her pm's , they are always hilarious
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiming for Jan, but OH is aiming for Jan 08 me thinks, if he doesn't get his bloody finger our his .... and do the odd jobs , i swear i'll go to oz myself, and leave him AND teen

Also have you heard from Sorchar, missing her pm's , they are always hilarious
Ive tried to call Sorchar, but its hard as she does nights and I work in the times shes home sleeping.

We can never catch each other. Had a pm the other day, but nothing since.

I do miss her terribly.

Has your teen come round to the idea now?
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:15 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seasprite
Ooh cannot agree with death in custody bit, certainly not now, although of course it did go on and like any job the police represent a cross section of the society in which they live...draw your own conclusions! I agree with the rest! Is there less dog poo on walkways though?
It happens http://www.guardian.co.uk/celldeaths...836042,00.html

I agree that it has been worse in the past and that the Palm Island case is a particularly nasty one.

Last edited by MartinLuther; Oct 23rd 2006 at 10:17 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Exile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

So we all need to qualify every statement with "in my opinion", "in my universe", etc. Not very realistic.

Nobody is claiming that every statement uttered will stand up to rigorous scientific analysis and intellectual scrutiny. Why should I not be able to say that in general, and based on 2.5 years of personal experience and talking to many locals and immigrants, I believe the consensus is that customer service in Perth is crap?

Before you do your usual, did I ever say customer service in the UK is wonderful? We're not talking about the UK, so don't bother. It's like having the forum policed by some over-zealous self-appointed defender of Australia's honour.

It goes without saying that these are opinions and generalizations, often based on long experience of living in an area. Why do you have to get so defensive?

In my opinion, you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to pumping out misleading information disguised as fact. When picked up on it, you tend to pump out an ocean of waffle as a diversion, or just disappear, ready to fight valiantly another day. Seen it so many times.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:51 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Exile
So we all need to qualify every statement with "in my opinion", "in my universe", etc. Not very realistic.

Nobody is claiming that every statement uttered will stand up to rigorous scientific analysis and intellectual scrutiny. Why should I not be able to say that in general, and based on 2.5 years of personal experience and talking to many locals and immigrants, I believe the consensus is that customer service in Perth is crap?

Before you do your usual, did I ever say customer service in the UK is wonderful? We're not talking about the UK, so don't bother. It's like having the forum policed by some over-zealous self-appointed defender of Australia's honour.

It goes without saying that these are opinions and generalizations, often based on long experience of living in an area. Why do you have to get so defensive?

In my opinion, you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to pumping out misleading information disguised as fact. When picked up on it, you tend to pump out an ocean of waffle as a diversion, or just disappear, ready to fight valiantly another day. Seen it so many times.

I bags first space in the safety bunker with my tin helmet on....

war may now commence
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:26 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Exile
Oooooooooh. Fighting talk, Exile! Good luck, I'll be in your corner for this one
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:32 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Oooooooooh. Fighting talk, Exile! Good luck, I'll be in your corner for this one
Me too.

I've just noticed another thread where Vash immediately castigated a poster merely for requesting whether or not there might be schools in Australia that adhered to the UK education system. Highly unlikely I'm sure but The OP was merely concerned about disturbing their child's education at a crucial point and nothing else...

Vash's tone turned into one of ridicule and patronisation.

Last edited by DunRoaminTheUK; Oct 24th 2006 at 12:51 am. Reason: typo
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:38 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Me too.

I've just noticed another thread where Vash immediately castigated a poster merely for requesting whether or not there might be schools in Australia that adhered to the UK education system. Highly unlikely I'm sure but The OP was merely concerned about disturbing their child's education as a crucial point and nothing else...

Vash's tone turned into one of ridicule and patronisation.
I think Vash is guilty of turning some threads into UK v Australia, which is a shame because on other threads he provides some really good, non-partisan information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.