Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

negative equity on our flippin car

Wikiposts

negative equity on our flippin car

Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:32 am
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
....and what's wrong with the wacky races???!!!!..........

lol
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-chugaboom.jpg  

Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
lol

HAHA!!!!!

I've found another secret wacky races fan.

Thats it now WBB -

i'm Penelope Pitstop, Scuts is Perfect Peter and you can be one of the Ant Hill Mob.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:40 am
Badge

along with Wacky Races, I also loved RoadRunner...

it was all the "acme" gear he had.....

and it always ended with him off the cliff - he got so used to it, he used to 'resign' himself to the fall..

Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:41 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

....and what's wrong with the wacky races???!!!!..........

exactly!! are your engines running yet penelope?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 4:41 am
WBB

i always wanted to be dick dastardly.

but then i would have to be your arch enemy. lol

Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

As for the whole women driving thing i enclose an image from a previos post.I believe the real reason women can't drive is due to their " spacial awareness " ( estimated distance around them ) which would explain their inability to reverse, them swinging out to the left prior to turning right and sitting with their chin on the stearing wheel.No offense lady's. All in light humour,besides, I'm not the scientist that discovered all this so don't even start on me. lol

Wacky races were fantastic,as was road runner, once owned a t-shirt that had wil'e coyote rooting ( ) the road runner and saying " beep beep now you b@*^ard "
Classic stuff
All-time fav....................Danger Mouse, now he was class.
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-woman_sparkingspace.gif  
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i always wanted to be dick dastardly.

but then i would have to be your arch enemy. lol

BOOoooooo!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-dd.gif  
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

YAYyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-pen-car.gif  
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scutterUK
exactly!! are your engines running yet penelope?

No Scuts, due to our agent's lack of whatever, the compact pussycat has yet to get off the starting line.....
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Classic stuff
All-time fav....................Danger Mouse, now he was class.

I agree... Dangermouse - class!!!!

My favourite was Penfold......" Crumbs, chief "!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-penfold.gif  
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Note to WBB - you will rue the day you ever gave me that tutorial, there's no stopping me now!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:31 am
WBB

Note to WBB - you will rue the day you ever gave me that tutorial, there's no stopping me now!!!!!
lol, i am regreting it already

Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:48 am
Badge

Here's the car that Dangermouse used: (available in Australia only)
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-holden.jpg  

Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:45 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

No Scuts, due to our agent's lack of whatever, the compact pussycat has yet to get off the starting line.....
Cricky DM,.. or PP mine got to my agent but he's away from work sick so he's not had chat to look at it.. stawled at the first bend!

anyway... now to the serious stuff...

BRING BACK DANGERMOUSE!!!!!

Nero was my fav..
Attached Thumbnails negative equity on our flippin car-danger.gif