Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NEEDED NXT MARCH HOLIDAY HOME

NEEDED NXT MARCH HOLIDAY HOME

Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default NEEDED NXT MARCH HOLIDAY HOME

LOOKIN FOR A HOLIDAY PROPERTY FROM 13TH MARCH TO ROUGHLY 3 APRIL NXT YR ,
NEEDS TO SLEEP BETWEEN 8 & 10 [NO KIDDIES]

ON SUNSHINE COAST MAROOCHYDORE AREA OR WITH IN HALF HR DRIVE ,[ANY DIRECTION]
DOESNT HAV TO BE BY COAST ,
OR IF ANY OF U HAV SUGGESTIONS I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL ,

FOR ANY OF U THAT KNOW KEVIN & I PLEASE DONT SAY A WORD TO KEV AS ITS HIS FAMILY COMIN OVER FOR HIS SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.
MANY THANKS
XX DEBS XX
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: NEEDED NXT MARCH HOLIDAY HOME

debs again,
i also meant to add that yes i know there r loads of sites with properties but its doing my head in so just thought someone may know of a place ,

thanks x debs x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Cotton tree caravan park has a big house on site that sleeps about 11,dead cheap as well.Also noosa north shores has accomodation that sleeps that many or you could have 2,2 bed garden view rooms.
www.noosanorthshore.com.au
good luck
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THAT DONNA WILL CHECK IT OUT ,

WHAT A NIGHT MARE TRING TO KEEP THIS A SECRECT UNTILL NXT MARCH ,

XX DEBS XX