Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need some tips before packers/shippers come

Need some tips before packers/shippers come

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:31 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Need some tips before packers/shippers come

hi our sale is going through and we have booked the shippers for end march. Our stuff is going into storage with them and we will send it on when visa arives.

Just wondered if anyone could give me any tips? I feel like i have so much to do and no time to do it. cleaned sheos but they still look dirty in places (dirt seems ground in) awwww stressed. Am sure there i things i may have forgotten too!!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Default Re: Need some tips before packers/shippers come

Hi sorry no help but just wanted to say thats great you have sold and will send you some karma to help with the stress I know what you mean about shoes my little boys are the same shove them in the washing machine then give them a quick polish (shoes that is) hope all goes well just think it will be all worth it Kate
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:24 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Thanks kate i just dont know where to start lol. Keep trying to do bits every day, tools are cleaned sorted out bubs things, but as soon as i cross something off the list something else goes on it!! Is it worth me washing all the bedding for example to sit in a container for 4 motnhs?

streeeeeeeeeeeesssssssseeeeedddddd
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

try putting in the tumble fresh like bounce in them but not to sure i have all this to look forward to but we are going to send some boxes over and buy new as some of our thing are needing replaced w ehave started to clear out didnt relise how much stuff(junk) we had so here we come ebay
hope all goes well and let me know how you get on good luck kate
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:09 pm
looking for my marbles

Given up ebaying and freecyling stuff just being ruthless and chucking it now or giving away stuff that isnt worth selling as it is taking too long to sort. My advise get clearing now lol