need some help

Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Default need some help

can anyone tell me how to get a picture at the side of my name.it looks so boring without one. .thanks
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:25 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need some help

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
can anyone tell me how to get a picture at the side of my name.it looks so boring without one. .thanks
click "my profile" and add from there
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

edit avatar....has to be 65x65 pixels and less than20kb I think unless your a premium member, then it's 80x80
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi i am hopeless with computers and started a thread on 16 October called picture thingy and a very nice man called Paul sorted it out for me i couldn't work out how to reduce the size of the avatar i had found,if you read the thread and contact Paul i am sure he will help you Janet
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi i am hopeless with computers and started a thread on 16 October called picture thingy and a very nice man called Paul sorted it out for me i couldn't work out how to reduce the size of the avatar i had found,if you read the thread and contact Paul i am sure he will help you Janet
if you need to resize a pic... www.gifworks.com and you can do it online for free.