Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need help with qbsa licence

Need help with qbsa licence

Old Jan 29th 2013, 5:58 am
Just Joined

kazmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need help with qbsa licence

Hi, I am in the process of trying to apply for a qbsa licence, I have swapped my British qualification over to a plastering certificate 3, and I am half way through my business course, I was wondering who you can use as referees, can you use people from the u.k, or only people with a licence themselves, it's pretty difficult as I can't really ask my boss as he will wonder why I bam applying for it, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need help with qbsa licence

We used two uk and one Australian. call the BSA though they are quite helpful with information