Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need help for doctor registration in Aussie!!

Need help for doctor registration in Aussie!!

Old Dec 25th 2011, 12:03 am
Just Joined

syeda is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Need help for doctor registration in Aussie!!

Hi friends,
I want to go Aussie on 457 visa,have 19 years experience in General practice.I looked APHRA site for different pathways inorder to get registration but the one I am interested in Limited registration for Area of need/RACGP postgraduation training.so my qs. is that Can I exempt AMC 1 and can go for limited registration with APHRA?
Secondly,best medical agency for getting job and sponsership?
Any doctors and experiences would be appreciated..............
Old Dec 25th 2011, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help for doctor registration in Aussie!!

http://www.you-global.com/Jobs/JobDe...D2011050.shtml

See if you fit the essential criteria for this one.
Old Dec 25th 2011, 9:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syeda
Hi friends,
I want to go Aussie on 457 visa,have 19 years experience in General practice.I looked APHRA site for different pathways inorder to get registration but the one I am interested in Limited registration for Area of need/RACGP postgraduation training.so my qs. is that Can I exempt AMC 1 and can go for limited registration with APHRA?
Secondly,best medical agency for getting job and sponsership?
Any doctors and experiences would be appreciated..............
Have you read the answers given the last times you asked? You have been asking here since June 2010 and it seems you still haven't done anything. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689248

Honestly mate, you're going to have to do some of the work yourself. Hire a MARA registered migration agent. Get him/her too explain to you what needs to be done (as quite clearly you cannot read the information given to you here) and get him/her to do what they can for you (as again, quite clearly you are incapable of doing anything for yourself).
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Tye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Have you read the answers given the last times you asked? You have been asking here since June 2010 and it seems you still haven't done anything. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689248

Honestly mate, you're going to have to do some of the work yourself. Hire a MARA registered migration agent. Get him/her too explain to you what needs to be done (as quite clearly you cannot read the information given to you here) and get him/her to do what they can for you (as again, quite clearly you are incapable of doing anything for yourself).
That told him!
Old Jan 1st 2012, 3:13 am
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute

Groundhog day