need help

Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:29 am
Just Joined

kazlang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help

Hi, my son moved to perth last august , now we would like to go we are 49 and 46 , my partner is a joiner , i know we cant go on his skills because we are too old , and it would be hard to find a sponsor i think , would my sons g/f be able to act as a sponsor if they was to get married ? i cant think of any way we could go . thanks in advance .
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: need help

Originally Posted by kazlang
Hi, my son moved to perth last august , now we would like to go we are 49 and 46 , my partner is a joiner , i know we cant go on his skills because we are too old , and it would be hard to find a sponsor i think , would my sons g/f be able to act as a sponsor if they was to get married ? i cant think of any way we could go . thanks in advance .
Hi, Try posting this on the immigration forum.....you might get a better response!!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need help

They already have done I'll close this. Try and be patient. People who know the facts for sure may be busy/working/asleep.