Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In need of girly chats.....

In need of girly chats.....

Old Jan 11th 2006, 4:49 am
Banned

heppy will become famous soon enoughheppy will become famous soon enough
Unhappy In need of girly chats.....

hi, been in perth for 12 wks, the time has gone quickly with trying to set up home and my husband has just brought a business, but today i feel abit lonely, seems to come in waves, the kids are bored and need to get to school to make friends (twins age 12 and a 9 year old all boys). really missing my friends and the girly chats. Think i took my friends for granted and didnt realise how good they were !!!!!!!!! anyone else just arrived ? living in ocean reef, perth at the moment. love perth and the weather etc.... just wish could bring my friends and family..... sorry for moaning...... cheers
Old Jan 11th 2006, 5:57 am
Just Joined

paul and jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In need of girly chats.....

Originally Posted by heppy

hi, been in perth for 12 wks, the time has gone quickly with trying to set up home and my husband has just brought a business, but today i feel abit lonely, seems to come in waves, the kids are bored and need to get to school to make friends (twins age 12 and a 9 year old all boys). really missing my friends and the girly chats. Think i took my friends for granted and didnt realise how good they were !!!!!!!!! anyone else just arrived ? living in ocean reef, perth at the moment. love perth and the weather etc.... just wish could bring my friends and family..... sorry for moaning...... cheers

Try getting to the meet in Hillarys every Thursday, mainly girls there but my Hubby does come along. We all meet in the Dome cafe at 12.30. We have only been here since mid Nov and know exactly what you mean. Me and a few others will definitely be there tomorrow. otherwise drop me a pm and we could arrange to go out

Jo
Old Jan 11th 2006, 11:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by paul and jo
Try getting to the meet in Hillarys every Thursday, mainly girls there but my Hubby does come along. We all meet in the Dome cafe at 12.30. We have only been here since mid Nov and know exactly what you mean. Me and a few others will definitely be there tomorrow. otherwise drop me a pm and we could arrange to go out

Jo
cant make it tomorrow but will go next week, which suburb have you choosen to settle in ? where have you come from ? thanks for the met details much appreciated...
Old Jan 11th 2006, 1:13 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Once you get the kids to school your social circle will widen fast. Also, why not come down to the Sea Sports Club, there's a very friendly crowd there.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

We're moving to Perth (near you) next month. Would love to catch up with you then. Ulterior motive as I'll probably be feeling the same .
TJ
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:30 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
What made you all move tp Perth. We can't decide between Perth or Brissie. What pulled you to Perth? How do you find it? Is it blue skies and sunshine? wHAT ARE THE HOUSES LIKE? bEACHES? What do you all think so far????

I am scared of moving too. I think it is going to be really difficlt and just remember how brave you are for having a go to leave your dream. I have heard the foirst two years are hard but stick at it and I am sure it will come good.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:03 am
Banned

Thumbs up Re: In need of girly chats.....

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
We're moving to Perth (near you) next month. Would love to catch up with you then. Ulterior motive as I'll probably be feeling the same .
TJ
no problem would love to meet up with you, if we can be of any help and you need any advice just let me know.... not that i know everything but will try and help cheers