Reload this Page >

Need friends in Perth!!

Need friends in Perth!!

Old May 18th 2009, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Nicki and Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Need friends in Perth!!

Hi All

We arrived 2 weeks ago and are going to be living in Iluka. We are in our early 30's with a 3 year old daughter. We would love to meet up for drinks or coffee with anyone in a similar situation.

Nick & Dan
Old May 19th 2009, 4:57 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need friends in Perth!!

Hey nicki and dan welcome to perth, Afew of us women meet up every thursday around 12 at paddy malones in joondalup 4 brunch/lunch .If u fancy joining us PM me.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

When we arrive in September I hope I might be able to join you for our first few weeks in Perth. (Family are in Woodvale) but we're going to have to head SOR for our rental due to work/college.
Old May 20th 2009, 2:56 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat View Post
When we arrive in September I hope I might be able to join you for our first few weeks in Perth. (Family are in Woodvale) but we're going to have to head SOR for our rental due to work/college.

Some of us actually live SOR you know, not everyone lives at Hillarys. Good luck when you arrive

Nev
Old May 20th 2009, 2:57 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

redlion i don`t live at hilarys excuse u lol I COULD`NT AFFORD IT LOL
Old May 20th 2009, 2:59 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily View Post
redlion i don`t live at hilarys excuse u lol I COULD`NT AFFORD IT LOL

Just kidding, honest but some of us do live darn sarf lol

Nev
Old May 20th 2009, 3:04 pm
Sharon

I have friends in thornlie and canningvale.
Old May 20th 2009, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Nicki and Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Irishfamily

Thanks so much - my sister & I would love to join you tomorrow, if you read this before then can you let me know where Paddy Malones is. For some reason I can't PM you so I hope you see this post.

Hope to see to tomorrow

Nicki
Old May 21st 2009, 1:39 am
Just Joined

Jane and Mark 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nicki
Paddy Malones is off Grand Boulevard, I'm not sure what the road is called that its on, but its the road opposite Reid Prom. Hope this helps.
Jane
Old May 21st 2009, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Jane and Mark 6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I don't know if anyone has given you the mobile but if you want to have mine.........we can always meet u in Lakeside if you want!
Anyway leave it with you.
Jane

Last edited by Dorothy; May 30th 2009 at 11:16 am. Reason: Do you really want your mobile phone number plastered all over the internet?
Old May 21st 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

OMG, What a laff we had today at Paddys, it is getting madder and madder at this meet, I love it.
Old May 22nd 2009, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

eeksy will become famous soon enougheeksy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by irishfamily View Post
I have friends in thornlie and canningvale.
oooh we're looking at Canning Vale for a rental. Do your friends like it and would they recommend it for a family of 3 coming from the UK? Thank you!
Old May 29th 2009, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to meeting new friends as well. We're moving to Perth in early Sept...in our late 30s/early 40s with two little kiddos. Oh and we're Canucks, but don't hold that against us...LOL.

Look to be living in either Canning Vale or Thornlie.
Old May 30th 2009, 10:09 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Japonica View Post
Looking forward to meeting new friends as well. We're moving to Perth in early Sept...in our late 30s/early 40s with two little kiddos. Oh and we're Canucks, but don't hold that against us...LOL.

Look to be living in either Canning Vale or Thornlie.
Dorothy is Canadian too. I spent 4 years there, 2 in Calgary and 2 in Halifax. You will be made very welcome by the ladies.
Old May 30th 2009, 11:18 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird View Post
Dorothy is Canadian too. I spent 4 years there, 2 in Calgary and 2 in Halifax. You will be made very welcome by the ladies.
But Dorothy works full time now so can't make it to the meets anymore. Don't worry, Japonica. Everyone at the Paddy Malone's meet is great. If you ever want to meet up with somone who sounds like you just give me a shout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.