Nearly There

Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

steve & dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nearly There

Originally posted by mandy smith
HIi,
At LAST WE HAVE A BUYER FOR THE HOUSE AND THEY SEEM GENUINE THANK GOD,SO WE ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR THE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS BEFORE WE BOOK THE FLIGHTS,BUT ALL THINGS GOING WELL WE ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START OUR NEW LIFE IN PERTH IN AUGUST,JUST IN TIME FOR MY 32RD BIRTHDAY.
WE ARE GOING TO BOOK INTO MALIBU APPARTMENTS IN WEST PERTH FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS,SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND FOR A NICE AREA TO RENT. POSSIBLEY NORTH OF THE RIVER AROUND THE CITY OF JOONDALUP.

ITS TAKEN US 19 MONTHS FROM START TO FINISH ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD, BUT NOW THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IT FEELS GREAT,

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL IN THE PROCESS
I HOPE YOUR WAIT IS NEARLY OVER.

MANDY
Hi Mandy, congratulations onyour news. Just a query, can you give me some info on the malibu appartments that you plan to stay in. We will need somewhere for a couple of weeks also, it is just the 2 of us and we hope to be in perth in and around the middle of july? If anyone else has any recommendations on temporary accomadation I would really appreciate the info.... thanks Deirdre
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

mandy smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve and Dee,

the web site for malibu apartments is www.malibuapartments.com.au
I found it in the search engine in expats website.
its quite reasonable in price the cheapest is a studio which will defo be big enough for us i think it was $220 per week minium stay 2 weeks its very close to THE CBD and has the free buses and trains into the central which is handy.

We havent booked yet as we are waiting on the exchange of contracts for our house i dont want to jinx ourselves by booking anything just yet.

mandy
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

try.....

www.abouttown.net.au

Keep your fingers crossed..we have 3 viewings booked in for tonight!!!