Nearly There

Old Jun 1st 2004, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

mandy smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nearly There

HIi,
At LAST WE HAVE A BUYER FOR THE HOUSE AND THEY SEEM GENUINE THANK GOD,SO WE ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR THE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS BEFORE WE BOOK THE FLIGHTS,BUT ALL THINGS GOING WELL WE ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START OUR NEW LIFE IN PERTH IN AUGUST,JUST IN TIME FOR MY 32RD BIRTHDAY.
WE ARE GOING TO BOOK INTO MALIBU APPARTMENTS IN WEST PERTH FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS,SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND FOR A NICE AREA TO RENT. POSSIBLEY NORTH OF THE RIVER AROUND THE CITY OF JOONDALUP.

ITS TAKEN US 19 MONTHS FROM START TO FINISH ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD, BUT NOW THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IT FEELS GREAT,

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL IN THE PROCESS
I HOPE YOUR WAIT IS NEARLY OVER.

MANDY
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nearly There

Congratulations Mandy. Hope it all goes through for you. We are trying to sell our house at the moment and it is hopeless

It has only been a few weeks but as we live in a small village there is hardly any viewers and some houses around here have been up for sale for nearly two years! I'm trying to stay positive but it's not easy!! We've had our visas since December, went to validate them in April and are just waiting for our house to sell before we can go permanently. This is the worst part, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do (other than clean, clean and clean some more while waiting for those elusive viewers!!). It must be great to be almost there so fingers crossed for you .

Good luck

Sam
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:05 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by mandy smith
HIi,
At LAST WE HAVE A BUYER FOR THE HOUSE AND THEY SEEM GENUINE THANK GOD,SO WE ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR THE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS BEFORE WE BOOK THE FLIGHTS,BUT ALL THINGS GOING WELL WE ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START OUR NEW LIFE IN PERTH IN AUGUST,JUST IN TIME FOR MY 32RD BIRTHDAY.
WE ARE GOING TO BOOK INTO MALIBU APPARTMENTS IN WEST PERTH FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS,SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND FOR A NICE AREA TO RENT. POSSIBLEY NORTH OF THE RIVER AROUND THE CITY OF JOONDALUP.

ITS TAKEN US 19 MONTHS FROM START TO FINISH ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD, BUT NOW THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IT FEELS GREAT,

MANDY
Hello Mandy

Good news that all is going well....

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANT TO SHOUT ABOUT IT

Tip my friend: Writing in CAPITALS means you are shouting

Hope it all works out well, especially after you have waited for so long.

Good luck with your new life

PS. Are you THE Mandy Smith [Bill Wyman's Ex?]

Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

hi,

I am not the "MANDY SMITH", shes somewhere in Brighton i think
last married to a footballer,
Im in Portsmouth, married to a Landscape Gardner so we live similar lifestyles and we are both blonde but ive never been married to Bill Wyman,(thank heavens)
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:20 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by The Thorpes
Congratulations Mandy. Hope it all goes through for you. We are trying to sell our house at the moment and it is hopeless

It has only been a few weeks but as we live in a small village there is hardly any viewers and some houses around here have been up for sale for nearly two years! I'm trying to stay positive but it's not easy!! We've had our visas since December, went to validate them in April and are just waiting for our house to sell before we can go permanently. This is the worst part, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do (other than clean, clean and clean some more while waiting for those elusive viewers!!). It must be great to be almost there so fingers crossed for you .

Good luck

Sam

If you have got tons and tons of equity in your house and can afford to loose a bit for a quick sale there is a company called I think " Homebuyersuk and they will guarantee to buy your house from you: Catch 1. You have to pay for the valuation and Catch ": They cannot guarantee to give you valuation at current market price BUT if you want out and don't mind loosing a bit to get their it might be worth a look at, we did look at them but decided to stick with the Estate Agent. Good Luck.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

HIi,

MANDY

Hi mandy

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. We are just waiting for the exchange of contracts on our house....then maybe I can relax.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

When are you hoping to be out there for? and where are you heading?

I hope everything goes well for you,ill have my fingers and toes crossed.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mandy!
We are just about to put our house on the market, got the final agent coming at 6.00pm :scared: Still not sure who to go with, what price etc. Would you recommend your agents?
Larissa
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi Larissa,
We went with Jefferies it was very slow at first only had two viewings in seven weeks then our 3rd couple we showed around really liked it and put an offer in in total it took 10 weeks.

We have gone with Warner,Goodman and Streat for solicitors and they seem to be on the ball,they have said if everything goes to plan we could complete by the end of July or sooner.

Hope everything works out for you with the agents at the end of the day alot of luck comes into it,i think.

See you at the meet on the 12th June.

mandy
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road

Hi Leanda

Thanks for that, I think I'll have a look into it. Patience was never a strong point of mine

I know we should be more patient, but its hard sometimes when its so totally out of your control and normally I can think of a 'Plan B' if 'Plan A' doesn't happen quick enough but we just HAVE to sell before we go. If we were getting the viewers I wouldn't mind but its that dead round here, l'd think twice about buying in a village again.

Anyway, thanks again and good luck.

Sam
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:10 pm
mickj

Pardon me, but are you that "mandy smith" that was married to what's his face Wyman, or are you the singer?

Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

No im not that Mandy Smith, im just a civil servant who lives in Portsmouth.
hope your not that disappointed

mandy smith
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:23 pm
mickj

Just a civil servant.....look at you, that is a respectable job, and portsmouth is a lovely place. Surely you are not using your real name on the web?

No im not that Mandy Smith, im just a civil servant who lives in Portsmouth.
hope your not that disappointed

mandy smith

Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Mandy,
have everything crossed for you
hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hiya Mandy!!!!

Its me, the one who works 2 floors below you!!!!!, Only I have got the week off!!!!

Glad you have sold. we have had 3 viewers in 2 weeks. We werent even told the last couple were coming round til they knocked on the door!!!

boy did I give the estate agents a piece of my mind!!!

Sandra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.