Nearly in Oz

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nearly in Oz

Hi all

Just a quick update, we are at Singapore airport awaiting our final fllight in to Brisbane - said our final goodbyes at Heathrow and personally would not recommend it at all. We as a family found it really quite hard and has upset us all the way up until now. We are only just starting to get that excited feeling back. Anyway, I will be in touch again and to all my friends I have made on this forum I will be PM.

I will be seeing some of you soon

Tracey and Mick
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 5:30 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly in Oz

Hope the last leg of your journey is good. All the best with your new life.

Joex
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

B****RDS!!!!!! Just Joking. Hope all goes well, and hopefully many other people on this forum will be following soon!!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:13 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hi all

Just a quick update, we are at Singapore airport awaiting our final fllight in to Brisbane - said our final goodbyes at Heathrow and personally would not recommend it at all. We as a family found it really quite hard and has upset us all the way up until now. We are only just starting to get that excited feeling back. Anyway, I will be in touch again and to all my friends I have made on this forum I will be PM.

Tracey and Mick
My friends keep telling me they are coming to the airport but there is no wa on Earth ythat i would let them.

Good luck with the rest of your journey....

Happiness and best wishes for your new life down under
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:56 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the rest of your journey,keep us posted we are moving to the sunshine coast october.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

although we are still a way off from going, we have talked about this, and decided to take both sets of parents with us, and let them see why we made the decision.

I'm sure that leaving them at Perth airport to wave them goodbye will still be difficult!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:41 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your new life in Brisbane, we flew back from there on 25th August... still missing it!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hi all

Tracey and Mick

good luck and have a good flight
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the rest of your journey and enjoy your newlife downunder.

Suexx
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:14 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Welcome to Brissy - the sun is out, the sky is blue........
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to your new life guys. i do hope you are as lucky as us

soapy