Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Naughty Children....

Naughty Children....

Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:07 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Naughty Children....

I was talking to my friend yesterday and we were thinking back to the stuff we got up to as children.

I cannot believe I did half of it you know.

One time, there was this boy called Pip who lived down road from us.

He was camper than a row of tents in a boy scouts club and really, he was more of a girl than we were.

One day we put up the tent in the garden and Pip, my mate and I, slept in this tent - parental supervision from the bedroom of course.

I remember Pip needed to go for a pee, (we were only about 9) and we told him he couldn't use the loo in the house and made him pee outside.

It was so funny, my mate got this torch and shone it so we could see Pip going for a slash.

His willy looked as though he were making 'dog shapes' - you know the sort you do with your hand when you wriggle your fingers to make it bark.

We literally took the P*"s out of him for that.

Another time, we tied shoes to my sisters stockings and dangled them out of the window upstairs, so it use to hit the living room window and send my dog 'spike' into a barking frenzy.

My dad however, use to lie in graveyards and cover himself in leaves and when people went past at night, he would jump out at them.

So come on, what is the naughtiest thing you have done as a child, or that your child has done?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naughty Children....

Quick.....look up the words to the fifth amendment.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Quick.....look up the words to the fifth amendment.
It is only fair you should elaborate on this Bix.

One time about 7 years ago, I was drunk and flashed my tits at the CCTV cameras in the supermarket, thinking there was no tape in them as it was late at night.

When I went in there the next day, security staff grinned at me.

No excuse, I wasnt a child, I was an adult.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:20 pm

Oh Bixie, please do tell how naughty you were as a youngster.

My mate peed in a cardboard box once and got caught by a policeman.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:27 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother and I threw deck chairs over the side of the QE2. (about 4, if I recall correctly)
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

god I've doen loads of things..... but here's one that still makes us all giggle years later...

Me (at the time aged 10) and my younger brother (aged 5) prevented my sister (aged 7) from going to loo while we locked her in the bed room toy cupboard. She begged to be let out as she "needed a poo". We continued to baracade the door until she started crying as "it was too late". My brother with glee ran downstairs to tell my (very strict) dad what my little sister had done! Dad was absolutely furious!!! Scared of the repercussions from this...I quickly made my sister pick up the turd with tissue paper and flush it down the loo, and then go down to my dad and tell him that my brother was infact playing a trick on him ...and that really it was..... a brown sock!!! pmsl
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I expect everyone has probably done some cherry knocking in there time.
Just a mild prank where you knock loudly on someones front door and run like hell. Just annoying to the recipient to find no=one at the door but very funny to the participants.

Well, we racked our brains to come up with something a little extra.

In a narrow dimly lit street we would tie string across the street from one door knocker to another allowing just enough slack for one door to open. Then we'd bang loudly on both doors and scarper over a hedge to watch. In the majority of cases it worked very well. The first person would open their door and by the time they saw the string and started to wonder what was up the second door across the road would be opened and tug the door across the road.

The second "little extra" we came up with was to scoop dogshit into a brown paper bag, put it onto someones doorstep, set it alight and knock on the door.......again scarpering over a hedge to watch the person answer the door. Now faced with flames on your doorstep what would you do ? Yes, they did too.....immediately stamp out the flames. It was like watching Come Dancing only instead of doing the Tango it was the Turdo

How could we do such a thing ?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by lucyb
My brother and I threw deck chairs over the side of the QE2. (about 4, if I recall correctly)

I think that is one to be proud of.

I use to buy cheap sanitary towels and post them (new) through peoples letterboxes.

I do remember flicking poo at my neighbour Adrian.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:55 pm

Growing up in the US, my brother was terrible, and this day and age would probably be locked up. (best place for him!) Anyway, my Mum picked me up from my flute lesson and we arrived back to our house, which was at the end of a cul-de-sac to find two fire engines in attendance as he had set fire to the field (in high summer). The following week he was picked up by the NJ Police as he and his little turd of a friend had been ransacking mailboxes. My mother and I also caught him redhanded, so to speak, holding a roman candle by the stake :scared: as he fired it out of his bedroom window. Lovely kid, really.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:01 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
The second "little extra" we came up with was to scoop dogshit into a brown paper bag, put it onto someones doorstep, set it alight and knock on the door.......again scarpering over a hedge to watch the person answer the door. Now faced with flames on your doorstep what would you do ? Yes, they did too.....immediately stamp out the flames. It was like watching Come Dancing only instead of doing the Tango it was the Turdo

How could we do such a thing ?
Ah yes Bix.....

Anyone from the west of Scotland will tell you that what you are describing is........

Light A Shite...!!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:05 pm

I let my dog Spike out and he got into next doors garden and dug up the remains of her dog.

He came running in the house with Micks skull in his mouth.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:18 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I stole some ornate topiary from outside of a posh house when drunk. Actually drinking too much and stealing vegation seemed to occur frequently when younger.....I,with some friends from school, broke into my convent girls school and stole the xmas tree from the 6th form common room, when we were sneaking out we spied the nuns watching the Sound of Music

Gillian
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:55 pm

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone ever pricked their finger and immediately placed the finger in their mouth and sucked to relieve the pain?
Well, I remember my dad telling me that his dad used to place a bit of doggy turd on the latches of peoples gates. This was done at night and I`m sure you can imagine the rest
Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
Has anyone ever pricked their finger and immediately placed the finger in their mouth and sucked to relieve the pain?
Well, I remember my dad telling me that his dad used to place a bit of doggy turd on the latches of peoples gates. This was done at night and I`m sure you can imagine the rest

That is really gross!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:36 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

the other half in his younger days, when there was a power cut would go up to a house and sellotape the doorbell button down. So when the powered returned a countinuous ring of the bell would result

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.