Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

Wikiposts

National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:16 pm
Merlot

Default National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

As there has been a boom in Trolls this week on the Forum, I felt I wanted to re-invent myself and would love to hear from others who feel that one identity is not enough

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: "Draughts, sorry not that should be Chequers I think"
Signature:"It was not Labours Fault"

Hi my name is Cherie and I am new to this Forum so be kind with me.

My and my family, 4 kids and hubby are looking to move to Australia as my Husband is possibly being retrenched on 5th May. Because of this we need to make some plans and quick.

We hope to have a few million from our house sale(s). My husband would be classed as either working for Black & Decker or a Prostitute as he is great at screwing things.

I am willing to do anything workwise as I latch on to any hair brained scheme that comes along. And like my husband, I screw things as well.

This country is over run with those horrid people, what are they called oh yes, Chavs. We need to get away.

Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Cherie

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

Originally Posted by Merlot
I felt I wanted to re-invent myself

It's what the rest of the forum have been thinking for some time.

Halelujah, she has seen the light brothers and sisters
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:31 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

The end of ProofReader, as you may or may not know her, is probably nigh. I'm in a black mood and doing plenty of trolling tonight. Also doing what I'm known best for: rightly or wrongly, speaking my mind.

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:33 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Oh, forgot to say, I'm also not reading the threads and/or replies, simply airing my ignorance.

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:35 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by ProofReader

simply airing my ignorance.

The only way to Troll!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:36 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

As there has been a boom in Trolls this week on the Forum, I felt I wanted to re-invent myself and would love to hear from others who feel that one identity is not enough

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: "Draughts, sorry not that should be Chequers I think"
Signature:"It was not Labours Fault"

Hi my name is Cherie and I am new to this Forum so be kind with me.

My and my family, 4 kids and hubby are looking to move to Australia as my Husband is possibly being retrenched on 5th May. Because of this we need to make some plans and quick.

We hope to have a few million from our house sale(s). My husband would be classed as either working for Black & Decker or a Prostitute as he is great at screwing things.

I am willing to do anything workwise as I latch on to any hair brained scheme that comes along. And like my husband, I screw things as well.

This country is over run with those horrid people, what are they called oh yes, Chavs. We need to get away.

Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Cherie
Dear Blaicherie,

I do believe prostitution is legal in some states in Oz, not sur which but believe Canbera is rife

There may be hope for you yet, but believe that the Chavs may catch up with you one day and it won't be a prity sight

Roll on 5th May

Regards
Mark
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:38 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by markeh
Dear Blaicherie,

I do believe prostitution is legal in some states in Oz, not sur which but believe Canbera is rife

There may be hope for you yet, but believe that the Chavs may catch up with you one day and it won't be a prity sight

Roll on 5th May

Regards
Mark
Also willing to sell my soul and Tony's Grandma.

Yours Chez

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:47 pm
Dismembered Bat

Wink Re: National "Be a Troll" Week, Please give generously!!!

Top idea for a thread, Merlot *hic* - here's cheers to you and your namesake!

Attached Images  
Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:21 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Top idea for a thread, Merlot *hic* - here's cheers to you and your namesake!

Just need more posters to share their deepest fantasies

Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to get some gnomes for the new veranda, but if anyone has some trolls they'd like to donate intead, that would make a lovely talking point at parties
Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Just need more posters to share their deepest fantasies
Okay, I insist you use my couch
Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:26 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I was going to get some gnomes for the new veranda, but if anyone has some trolls they'd like to donate intead, that would make a lovely talking point at parties
There seems to be plenty around at the moment, some of them part of twins, triplets, quads, etc.

Bargain prices.

M

Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:26 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay, I insist you use my couch
As long as the voices in my head can come too

Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

As long as the voices in my head can come too
This sounds really promising.

I suggest a Vulcan mindmeld and our little voices can introduce each other.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:37 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
This sounds really promising.

I suggest a Vulcan mindmeld and our little voices can introduce each other.
Hey the best offer this side of the Tees Valley, as long as da Mrs is alright with that

Come on you regulars, show us your nasty trolly side :scared: